Villian Dimension

The following is a tribute to the ''Harvest Moon'' (Harvest) voiced by Reed and ''Stitchwraith'' (Jake) voiced by Matt.

They were MY favorite a.i. and soul in the shared bodies of Blood Moon and Stitchwraith.

I do not understand why my favorites were killed but I will always remember them.

May they rest in peace in the void with Solar. 

We miss you all.

Welcome to the Villian Dimension. 

Dimension ?!

Where are they even recording their collab gaming video from?!

Breaking Gang Beasts

Eclipse; Blood Moon, and Stitchwraith look around; confused. Why Breaking Gang Beasts? Why were the boys invited to play this game and with whom? They saw the username of the one who sent the invite but who were they?  Blood Moon jumped around impatiently. 

''Grr! When are we going to start?! WHO ARE YOU?'' Devour growled.

''Brother calm down...we dont know if they are scheming and should be careful nor matter how tatic we are. Excuse me; you with that odd username. Who are you? Are you a threat to us or our brother Eclipse? I wont theaten you unless you are so. Im a bit more collected than my brother; you see.'' Smart asked and explained.

Eclipse sighed.

''Thank you for calming him down; Smart. You are right. We DONT know.'' Eclipse said.

Stitchwraith decided to just stay quiet and observe. He did stare at the username menacingly though. Stitchwraith didnt trust them either but he wanted to keep his cool for now. He adjusted the hood of his cape.

The user turned out to be Miku and everyone had a fit while she could be heard giggling in her mic. Devour wanted to throw his and Smarts headphones but Smart stopped him.

''Grr! Why HER?! Who invited that vocaloid?! Ah!'' Devour growled.

Smart frowned. He was worried for his twin and glared at Miku.

''Brother...calm down...and Miku! You have a lot of explaining to do you annoying cow!'' Smart said.

Miku said that she invited herself and giggled again. She said that she could change them and wanted to play this game with them and connect with them. 

The boys all tsked and growled in disapproval. Stitchwraith was still silent on the matter. 

The game started to everyones annoyance and they at first all went after Miku and yanked her hair. 

Stitchwraith still didnt make a movement. He didnt know what to do or how this game worked but he was also silently angry at Miku. Stitchwraith just let the other three go at her first. He noticed what the level looked like. A ferris wheel shaped as a burger? 

''What the hell is going on man...'' Jake tsked to himself. 

Matthew said that he didnt know anymore and asked how a vocaloid is even real.

Stitchwraith kept thinking to himself until Miku grabbed him by the hood of his cape and told him to play the game. 

''Argh! You insolent wench!'' Stitchwraith growled and started to fight her.

The game had officially commenced and even though the boys were teasing each other they were still all mad at once person.

Miku.