✿Part 2✿

I can't believe he's back. The one who crushed my life and then dares to call me babe. I don't know why is this happening. If he never comes back and never shows his unlucky face I would be happier than ever. I have came back home from work. I don't know how did he knew where do I work, and how did he knew that it was my bakery. If he comes back, I'll call the cops and that's it.

"Mommy!" Andrew shouted and gave me a lovely hug.

"Oh my god honey, hello. You seem very happy today." I knelt down and hugged Andrew back. Messed his hair a little and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Mom I'm so happy. Thank goodness you sent me to school today, I got a new friend."

"Oh wow that's amazing Andrew."

After a little chatting with Andrew I went inside the bathroom to get freshen up. When I came out with a towel tied on my hair, Andrew came to me with his school bag. I sat on the couch and Andrew took out his notebook. "Mommy, teacher said that I have to show my homework to her tomorrow please can you help me doing this?" He spoke.

"Of course honey. Open your notebook take your pencil and write down." I instructed.

"No mommy, I don't want to write first, I have to learn introduction and write alphabets and I want to learn first"

"Okay fine let me teach you how to introduce yourself okay?"

"No mommy, teacher have wrote it down for me, I have to fill it and then learn it."

"Okay fine show me, I'll teach you where and what to fill"

He handed the notebook to me. "Okay so the first thing is what is your name. What is your name honey?" I spoke.

"Andrew!" He spoke with great enthusiasm.

"Good, that's like a good boy okay so the next question is what is your mother's name?"

"It's mommy!" He spoke happily.

"No honey my name is not mommy" I giggled "Your mom's name is Lavender"

"Okay lavender"

"Hey, you're not supposed to call your mother with her name, you have to call me mommy" I laughed.

"Okay mommy"

"Now moving on to the next question, what is your father's-" I stuttered.

"Who is my father? What is father? What is his name?"

"You don't have a father honey"

"No! Andrew wants a father! I want a father! I want a father!" He started screaming.

"Stop honey.. You don't have a father and that's it... Please don't fight stubbornly" I spoke as softly as I could.

Andrew started crying and ran outside the house. "Andrew!" I shouted and ran behind him. He never went outside the house alone. He is just 3 to 4 years old. "Andrew don't go outside I'm sorry honey! Wait!" I shouted while running.

As I approched Andrew, I saw that someone was carrying him. My eyes moved to that person's eyes who was carrying Andrew. Those dark eyes, by looking in them I get a sense of comfort. I can be lost in them forever. It's him looking back into my eyes. He was carrying Andrew. Wait, my son is not crying.. Did he calm down this fast?

"What's the matter? Why was this boy crying?" That person carrying Andrew asked. "It's none of your-" I was going to complete my sentence when Andrew spoke. "I don't have a father!"

I indicated Andrew to not say anything but he spoke again.

"All my friends have father but I don't. Mommy tells that I don't have any father. But I want one" He said and started crying.