Pushing the Limits

Começar do início

It left Mike naked on the bed, other than his socks, and Chester coaxed him to scoot back on the mattress and spread his legs wide. When Mike followed orders, Chester was right between them. Mike was only partially hard, and Chester took hold of the base of his cock. He gave Mike's shaft a good lick - up and down a few times before lapping his tongue over Mike's mushroom head to try and get his husband hard and ready to go. He wanted him to feel good under his touch.

After sex with Jason - twice, in the last twenty-four hours - Mike could feel his body taking a little more time to rev up than usual. He reached for the top of Chester's head and flexed his fingers in the curls as he breathed out his approval. Chester's mouth was warm and slick, and even though the thought had been put in his head earlier that Chester wanted to be on top, Mike wasn't thinking about it now. He was completely distracted by the sucks and licks to his cock, and the way Chester's tongue curled around his mushroom head as his hand stroked at the base. Mike loved a good blow job, and he concentrated on enjoying what Chester was giving him as his lip ring pressed into a tender place underneath, and Mike gasped.

Even though the sounds Mike was making were encouraging, Mike's cock wasn't plumping up the way Chester was used to. Normally it was lightning fast and it only took a few sucks to get it rock hard and ready to go, but tonight wasn't like that. The passing thought that maybe Mike was tired from the flight hit, but he dismissed that quickly. His husband was never too tired for sex.

He put his concentration on his work, licking and pressing and stroking like he knew how his husband liked it best. He even cupped Mike's balls and slightly squeezed before rubbing his inner-thigh while shoving Mike's half-hard cock into his mouth, trying to get it to cooperate. Mike's fingers tangled in his mohawk had gone still, and Chester pulled back, letting his husband's dick flop from his mouth. He looked up at Mike, who had his eyes closed, like he was concentrating on making things work, too. "What can I do different?" Chester asked, as he caressed Mike's hip, rubbing it gently with his thumb. "Things don't seem to be working down here."

Before Mike could answer, Chester was sitting up. "Want to turn over? My tongue isn't having any luck here, but maybe it will on your other side." He smiled, even though Mike's eyes were still closed.

"Things are working," Mike managed to say through gritted teeth. Chester stopping and talking wasn't making getting things going easier, though, and now he was hit with the thought of Chester's tongue where Jason's cock had been earlier that day. It was simultaneously a distressing and very kinky thought, and the idea sent a nervous shiver over his stomach. He was afraid to let it happen. "You can keep going," he said, opening his eyes to look at his husband. "Or we can do that," he dared to say. "It's been a long time."

Chester playfully slapped Mike's thigh. "Then turn over, Sexy Boy. Up on your knees and spread wide." Despite things not going exactly how Chester thought they would, he was no stranger to how dicks worked. They had a mind of their own, and for the moment, he wasn't taking anything personal.

He moved out of the way so Mike could roll over and then get up on his knees, sticking his ass out. Chester got behind him, his hands going right to Mike's ass cheeks, rubbing them gently. "It has been a long time," he agreed belatedly. He looked from Mike's ass to the back of Mike's head. He was still up on his hands, and Chester skimmed his hand up Mike's spine. "Lay down. Try and relax," he coaxed, while he inched his other hand toward the ass crack he'd be spreading in a moment.

Mike bit his lip as Chester's fingers tickled over his skin, but he followed directions, laying his upper half down on the red and black blanket he and Chester had had more sex on top of more times than he could count in the last five years. The movement was the first one he made where he felt soreness in his thighs from last night, and he breathed in quickly as he first felt Chester's hands, then his tongue, trailing wetness right over his tender opening.