I breathes a sigh of relief thinking that you are with them. "Okay! Where is she?? I need to talk to her."i asks when I didn't see you around.

" Didn't you hear Jin hyung said that she was with us some time ago, we don't know where she is now. " Yoongi said in  angry in the beginning but in the end his voice becomes like a whisper.

I crushes my brows together  " What do you mean, don't know where she is now?? why did you let her go alone?? " I almost start yelling. The fear that Y/n might be in trouble grow bigger.

"Dude , she is not a child. She can go anywhere alone. I don't understand why you are creating so much scene. " Taehyun says to me.

I looks at everyone angrily and says " scene? I'm not creating any scene. I've been trying to call y/n for an hour. She isn't responding to any of my texts and her phone is also out of network service. " I says worriedly.

Boys also start worrying about you after listening to me. The boys take out their phones and call Y/n but her phone was not reachable again and again.

Everyone becomes worried when Y/n does not answer the call. Namjoon rubs his forehead in tension and gives instructions. " Okay! So we all separate and search for Y/N. Whoever finds y/n will text the others. " He says and everyone split in different directions.

I was asking everyone at the party about Y/N, but no one knew where she went. It's been almost an hour since we all set out to find Y/N. I take my phone out of my pocket to call Namjoon to see if he found anything. Just as I was about to hit call button, someone's text arrives.

" Minho, can you come to the road in back of the palace? It's Something urgent." I read Y/N's text. My eyebrows raise in a questioning manner. "Back Side Road ?? what is she doing there alone?" I thought, I was thinking of texting the boys but again y/n text appears

" Please come alone, we can't trust anyone right now." I read out text.

" What did he mean by that, is anyone else also involved in all this?" I mumble and decide to go alone.

I reached at the location but the road was completely silent, there was no sign of anyone. I was about to call Y/N when a car's headlights fell straight on me. When I look up from the phone, I see a car coming towards me at full speed. I try to run away but my legs freeze completely, the car hits me full speed and my body falls on the road with a strong jerk. Blood was flowing heavily from my body, my vision had become blurry. Before I could completely lost my senses, the car stops and a figure gets out of it.

Black dots start appearing in front of my eyes, I force my eyes to stay open. " Tsk tsk, Look at you, laying like a helpless thing." A voice speaks that is familiar. With great difficulty I look up and Chae-Won's sweetly smiling face meet my gaze.

" Have you heard that phrase? Mind your own business." Chae-won says in her sickly sweet voice. She reaches into her purse and takes out Y/n's phone.

She sit beside me and search for the phone in my pocket. Taking out the phone from my pocket, she smashes it on the ground in front of me.

" You must be wondering what I am doing with Y/N's phone and what did I do with her." Chae-won says. Her hand comes near my face and she caresses my bloody cheek. "Don't worry, I didn't do anything to her, after all she is my best friend forever."

Suddenly she grabs my hair in tight grip making me groan. "You did wrong by poking your nose in my business, No one can come between me and the boys, when I said no one then no one, not even Y/N." She spat, her eyes are full of darkness. Letting go of my hair, she stands up and checks her phone.

" I would love to chat more with you but I don't have time right now, my dates must be waiting for me." Chae-won says with her psychotic grin and started to walk away leaving me all alone bleeding.

Flashback end.

"Y/n, Chae-won is not what you think she is, she is dangerous." Minho warns, Your whole body becomes numb and Your brain stops working.

Gulping the lump formet in your throat, you whispered " Minho i am with Chae-won right now, alone." your heart was pounding with fear.

" What!! Y/N you have to get away from her quickly, she's totally a psycho." Minho yells in anxiety. Just as you were thinking of running away from her, a voice comes from behind you.

" Oh, seems like you found out about me, my dear bestie."

Hello guys!!

Long time no update, Sorry, i couldn't update due to some personal reasons, The situation was such, that I couldn't write anything. But now everything is alright and I will try to update weekly like before.

Well, I had some other idea for this story but thought that the story would drag too much. Just a few chapters and then we will be at the end of the story. I hope I don't rush the story.

Please let me know about your thoughts on this chapter.

Thank you for your patience, and
Lots of love from me...