♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: Forever & Always Angel ♥

Start from the beginning

Diana: *laughs also and kisses his cheek sweely while hugging him from behind* You are lucky you are cute, otherwise you would be deep to your knees in trouble

Chase: (blushes and kisses her cheek also) i know that (smiles and winks at her)
hermione: (glares at Diana and goes to chase and pules Diana away from him) chase can we eat i'm getting hungry (smiles sweetly)
Chase: (gets up) sure (goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone)
hermione: let me help you chase (goes to him to help)
Chase: that's nice of you (smiles at her)
hermione: (smiles back then looks at Diana and sticks her tongue out)

Diana: Mind if I come with you Chase? I have nothing to do anyway and I was thinking of making something I know you would die for ... if you get what i mean *winks at him*

Adam and Leo: TAKE HER, TAKE HER!
Leo: Is out favorite freakfast Chase. Out weak sports are in it

Chase: no, not at all and i know what you mean (smiles at diana)

Leo and Adam: Pleaseeee!
Diana: *makes puppy dogs eyes at him knowing he can never say no to her*

Chase: (sigh and gives in) okay you get what you two want. (smiles at there reactions)

Diana: yay *jumps up and down in happiness, hugs him and kisses him so fast on the lips that no one exept him would notice what just happened*

Chase: (shoked then returns to normal) ok let us continue making food for everyone.
hermione: (sees what she did then thinks: ohh grrr i will get you for that) as you wish chase (smiles sweetly and dreamy)

Diana: *giggles and takes him hand in hers then placing a kiss on his cheek*

Chase:( blushes and does the same to her)
hermione: (looks to the ground then back to chase and smiles)

Everyone: Awwww
Diana: Oh SHUT UP
Everyone: *start to laugh at that*

~ 45 minutes later ~

Diana: Breakfast is ready guys!

The breakfast:

Adam, Leo, Ron and Blaise: WOAH! YES!

Bree, Draco,pansy and harry : Finally (run to the table and goes to sit down)
Chase: (laughs at there behavior then joins the others and sits down and starts eating)
Bree, Draco,pansy and harry :(take a bite of the food) mm-mm this is delicious
hermione: (goes and sits down next to chase and starts eating as well) we did a great job chase (smiles sweetly at him)
Chase: it was not only me and you hermione, Diana help
ed too (winks and smiles at Diana)
Hermione: yes but we did the most of it didn't we chase ?
Chase: the three of us did it together none of us did Les
s then the others did.

Diana: Whatever *pours herself a glass of coffee and lights her cigarette with a lighter while sitting on a sofa to finish some work she left for early morning*

Leo: Hey Dani aren't you gonna eat too?
Diana: No thanks! I have to finish some work for class. So I'll eat later .... probably

Blaise: You do know that you'll faint if you don't eat something to keep you going during the day right?
Diana: Big deal *says as she works*
Adam: It is a big deal. Come on eat something ... at least a little

Diana: I'm fine, you go ahead. So big deal if I faint. It's not like it wasn't happened before

Adam, Leo and Blaise: DIANA!
Diana: Whatever! *says as she continues to smoke, drink coffee and write*