Chapter 1

I woke up later than usual so I dragged myself out of bed and went downstairs.

My mom was in the kitchen and was doing something.

"Morning mum." I said sitting down at the island.

"Morning." She said.

"You seem really happy. What's going on?"

"Liz is coming over for dinner."

"Liz? As in Liz Hemmings?"

"Yes." My heart began to race. "She wants to see you before you go off to college."

"I can't." I quickly made up an excuse. "Danielle wants me to spend the night tonight." I said walking to the fridge for a water.

"Funny." Mum said. "Because I called Danielle, you know just to see if anything was going on and she said she was out of town." I mentally groaned at my stupidity.

"Why is everyone coming over. Its not like I'm dying. I'm just going to college."

"Hazel-Ann stop being disrespectful. It's just Liz coming over. No one else." Mum lectured. "Plus you haven't seen her since you moved to America."

We used to be next door neighbors with the Hemmings, my mom wanted me to live in America with my dad. He was in the military and was stationed in Fort Bragg, North Carolina. During my Dad's last deployment I was living with my grandparents and my father was killed in action. I shut people out and moved back to live with my mom,she moved to a different place and apparently kept in contact with Liz.

"And?"

"Hazel-Ann knock it off right now."

"Jeez mum don't be so uptight."

"Go do something." And that was my cue to leave.

I went upstairs and did some laundry. when the clothes were in the washer I looked through my closet searching for an old box.

Once I found it I sat on the floor and scattered the pictures.

Looking through them all my memories came flooding back. Luke and I were really close, he is two years older than me, he always made sure I was alright until he got into High School and became a major dick.

I remember having a major crush on him until I moved.

~

I was getting ready for the dinner.

I curled my long, brown, hair and for the outfit I'm wearing a back, cut-out dress with red stilettos.

When I finished my make up I heard the doorbell.

I made my way downstairs to see my mom at the doorway and talking to someone.

I made my way to where everyone was at and I see Liz and someone with their head down on their phone.

"There she is!" Mum said.

"Oh my goodness Hazel you have grown up." Liz said. The other person kind of froze but then got back to his phone. "Lucas, get your nose out of that and come and talk." Liz said.

My heart stopped. Why is he here?

I looked at Liz and gave her a hug and gave Luke a little smile. He would not stop looking at me making me uncomfortable.

"Well, shall we eat?" Mum suggested.

We made our way to the dinning room and ate dinner. Afterwords I went upstairs to my balcony.

"Nice view." Luke said scaring me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just to know the real Hazel-Ann. Get to know her again."

"What do you want to know?"

"When did you move back?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Between freshman and sophomore year." I started to move to my room.

"Do you seriously remember me?"

I didn't know how to reply.

"Yes. How can I forget?" His mood changed. "Why?"

"I want to make it up to you."

"How?" I said. "There is nothing you can do to make it better."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Why?" I said getting more pissed.

"Just answer."

"Fine. Yes."

"Then I can help you." Luke said making me confused.

"What? If you want to do a one night stand go to a street corner." I moved across the room to my vanity.

"I want to teach you." Luke said coming up behind me and grabbing my my ass making me jump.

"What?" Luke turned me around.

"I want to teach you how to have and how to enjoy sex."

"LUCAS!" Liz yelled from downstairs.

"Think about it." Luke said walking out leaving me in shock.

--------------------------------------------

So here is a new book for y'all.

Enjoy!

Teaser: Possible smut...