Night of the Vampiredroid 2

Radio Broadcast, 9:00 am

"Alright everyone. We are going to stop this broadcast for just a moment with a news report. We have reports that a massive vampire attack occurred in this area last night, according to many ADHOC employees. Many high school students went missing following this vampire attack. Their names were Roger, Drake, Simon, Recce, and Caroline. Their whereabouts are unknown, but we are speculating that they might have been attacked by vampires. If you report seeing any vampires in your area, please do not provoke them and stay away from them. The police are not sure whether to set a curfew or not. If it is set, it is advised that you head home safely. Stay tuned to our radio station for further updates, as more details may follow. Now let's get back to our broadcast."

Present Time

I have called Roger many times but failed. He would not answer. My name is Damien. I was his classmate. You see, my friend Roger was a huge fan of Fandroid. I am a fan of his as well. Anyways me and my friends Charlie, Marcus, Carrie, Kenny, Olivia, Max, and of course, Raymond were just heading home from high school. Carrie says, "Aw man Damien. I am so sorry that your friend has disappeared. Maybe he was sick today." Marcus says, "Yeah. Maybe he will come by tomorrow. I'm sure. Or at least I hope." Kenny says, "Umm. I don't think I have seen him in days." Damien says, "Yeah me too. Last time I saw him was at school last Friday." Olivia says, "Well. I hope that Roger is okay." We sure don't know where Roger is, or wherever the rest of his classmates went. However, it was clear that I heard the radio broadcast this morning. I know what it said. When I finally made it home, I decided to just chill and play on my gaming console.

After some time, I went to bed. A few hours seemed to tick by while I was sleeping. Just then, I suddenly woke up at midnight. I looked out the window, and I saw two glowing red eyes in the distance. They were looking at me. A feeling of dread then came to me. I was too shocked to look away from the eyes. After 20 seconds, I drank some water and went back to sleep. I do not even know what I was expecting. But it seems like my mind was probably playing a few tricks on me.

The next day in the afternoon, I went to the arcade with my friends. Marcus was just playing one of the games, and of course we watched him play. Marcus asks, "So what happened last night?" Damien says, "Oh. Well. Last night. I woke up at like 12:00 am at midnight. I looked out of my bedroom window and saw two glowing eyes in the distance. I think that someone is trying to pull a joke on me or that there could be a creature." Carrie says, "Really? You were dreaming." Damien says, "Wish I was dreaming. But it seemed too real to me." Olivia says, "So I think the problem is that for some reason there was something very deadly. Roger and his friends Drake, Recce, Caroline, and Simon had recently vanished. We have no clue where they might be for some reason. However, I heard yesterday that there was some vampire attack. I am not able to confirm whether this is fake or real. But what I believe is that vampires are real." Kenny says, "Well. I am not sure about this. But I am starting to get worried about Roger." Charlie says, "Don't be. I am sure that he is okay." Raymond says, "Well. I have watched vampire movies before. But I have never seen a real-life vampire before." Damien says, "Okay. So, we might think that vampires are real. If they were real, then I would use a silver bullet." Marcus says, "Aw man. I was so close to winning the game." Damien says, "Well. I am just hoping that-" Then the announcement came one the speakers.

The announcer says, "Attention everyone. I know you people heard on the radio that there has been a vampire attack. However, we would kindly ask you to head home safely after dark. We are also closing the arcade early at 6:00 pm. Thanks and have a nice day." Damien says, "Aw man." Olivia says, "Don't worry. We will meet up in the woods tonight." Carrie says, "Yeah Damien. We gonna be here if you wanna come." Damien says, "Well, I guess I'm going." Carrie says, "Okay. See you tonight. We will set up a campfire and everything." Marcus says, "Yeah dude. We're gonna camp out in the woods. Hopefully no werewolves or vampires are here." We then left the arcade and headed home to prepare for a camping trip in the woods. When night came, I went out to the woods. My friends were there and had already set up the campfire. I brought my cellphone with me just in case. Carrie says, "I guess we're all here. Let's get this party started."