Incorrect quotes

Radiant_Day: My friends say I'm the most charismatic out of the group.
Macabre_Day: Well, you always have a smile on your face.
Radiant_Day: Thank you.
Macabre_Day:
Macabre_Day: What drugs do you take?

Unstable_Day: SOMETIMES WONDER IF I HEARING VOICES.
Unstable_Day: THEN REMEMBER THAT LAST BIT OF SANITY TRYING TO GET ME TO SLEEP AT REASONABLE TIME.

Unstable_Day: I NEVER TELL THAT I'M GAY WHEN MEET PEOPLE. I WAIT UNTIL SAY HOMOPHOBIC SHIT AND I LAUGH AND SAY "KNOW IM GAY RIGHT?" AND WATCH TERROR ON THEIR FACE.
Dreadful_Day:
Dreadful_Day: I like you.

Dynamic_Day: I started school with straight A's. Now I'm not even straight.

Placid_Day: Dreadful_Day? You just drove through a stop sign without stopping.
Dreadful_Day: I'll stop twice on the way back.

Benevolent_Day: Yesterday, I overheard Sorrowful_Day saying "Are you sure this is a good idea?" and Macabre_Day replying "Trust me," and I have never moved from one room to another so quickly in my life.

Great_Day: Why is Benevolent_Day crying on the floor?
Practical_Day: They took one of those 'What person are you?' quizzes.
Great_Day: And?
Practical_Day: They got Macabre_Day.

Unstable_Day: SHUT UP, MESSING WITH MY THOUGHTS!
Macabre_Day: I thought you didn't have a brain and now you say you have thoughts?

Dynamic_Day: Great_Day has no idea I'm high.
Great_Day: You're high?
Dynamic_Day: Oh, I'm sorry.
Dynamic_Day, leaning over to Dreadful_Day: Great_Day has no idea I'm high.

Radiant_Day: What's your greatest weakness?
Practical_Day: Interpreting the semantics of a question, but ignoring the pragmatics.
Radiant_Day: Could you give an example?
Practical_Day: Yes, I could.

Dynamic_Day: Goddamn it, the printer broke while printing out Practical_Day's birthday invitations.
Dreadful_Day: Well, what are they supposed to say?
Dynamic_Day: "Practical_Day's birthday".
Dreadful_Day: So, what do they say instead?
Dynamic_Day: "Practical_Day's bi".
Dreadful_Day:
Dreadful_Day: Works out either way.

Dreadful_Day, knocking on the door: Practical_Day, open up!
Practical_Day: It all started when I was a kid.
Dreadful_Day: That's not what I-
Benevolent_Day: Let them finish!

________
Originally, I was going to have the Operatives talk using [THIS], but I gave up after like three minutes. Also, it's kind of hard to read in this format, so no parentheses for the sake of everyone's sanity.