The Two Surprising Guests -chapter nine-

hi. a hc i have is that nine uses she/her and they/them. dont cause ww3 bc if my pronouns for nine!! (a LOT of them use they/them so ill use she/her for this!)  -also a friendly reminder that they are still humitized. someone confused it or something, so just letting you know!-

(no ones pov)

Back at Equation Playground, not a single one of them knew what was going on.

Five, Eight, and Ten were reading Wings Of Fire. One was with Three as Three talked, Six was planning something. Nine was on her skateboard doing tricks, Seven is in a tree. While Fourteen and Fifteen were in Fifteen's cabin.

(Nines pov)

I decided to take a break, when a thought came to me. 'I wonder how Four, X and Two are.'  After a little thinking, I decided I'll visit them!

I get ready to go where Four said he and X were doing BFB.

''Where are you going?'' I heard Ten ask.

''To visit Four, X and Two!'' I say.

''Can I come? It's been a bit since I saw Two.'' I hear Eight ask.

''Sure!'' I say.

Me and Eight head to where Four said he was hosting BFB. We see groups of people.

''That has to be their contestants!'' I say to Eight.

(Saw pov)

''Anyway where is-'' Tree said before getting interrupted by two people.

''Hey! Would you know where Two is?'' The slightly shorter one asked (Nine).

Me and Tree each other, do they know what Two did or.?

''Uhhh they should be at the  hotel over there.'' Tree pointed to the hotel

''Okay! Thank you!'' they said as they seemed to drag the other one with them. I turn to tree.

''I don't think they know what Two did..'' I quietly say to him

''Me neither..''

(Two pov)

I hear a knock on my door.

''Give me a minute..!'' I mumbled, who could it be?

I walk to the door, when I open it I see.. Nine and Eight.?

''What.. are you guys doing here.?''

''We wanted to visit! Its been a little while since we saw you!'' Nine said cheerfully.

''What's wrong? You sound like you've been crying..''

''Oh, nothing! im fine.!''

''Are you sure.? Anyone who says that really isn't..'' he said

Nine ran and hugged me, almost knocking us both to the ground.

''You seem sad, and a hug cheers anyone up!'' she said.

(no ones pov)

After a little bit, they convinced Two to see X again. They were a little nervous but Nine or Eight didn't understand why. (remember chapter two?? ye that was the last interaction x and two had :D) 

The three walked to where X was.

(Eight pov)

When we get to where Two said x was, they seemed nervous. X is the person no one's ever nervous to see. They are the most cheerful people you could meet, other than Nine.

When X answers, she looks as if she's been crying.  What happened.? X is never sad, and rearly is Two. Something must've happened to them.

''Hey X!! Its been a little!'' Nine said in her loud and cheerful voice.

X takes a minute to process that were here.

''Nine.? Eight.? What are you guys doing here?'' she said in a whisper (-y?) voice.

''We wanted to visit! And I thought that I'll bring your friend! Two!'' Nine said as she pulled Two forward. Two seemed a little surprised by the action.

X glared at them, the first time I've seen them do that in years.

''Are you okay X?'' I ask as Two moved the spot they were in. Are they scared of X.?

''yeah.!'' She said back to her more cheery tone.

''X! Hows Four ?'' Nine asked.

X fell silent, Two didn't want to answer the question either.

''What's wrong.? Did I say anything bad.?'' Nine asked

''Do you.. even know what happened.? '' X asked

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hii!!

-im SO sorry this is late!! D:

-tee hee cliff hanger >:)

-both eight and nine show up bc why not :3

-i hope you like it!! :D

-im suffering lollz B]

           -hiiiellonice/Jai