• Prologue

CHAPTER 0
PROLOGUE

The kingdom erupted in a hellish flame under the terror of the demon king.

The demon king, Azerus flew over the burning kingdom of Runia as he gazed over the sight of the hell. The scent of ash and dread smelt across the lands as smoke and red filled the sky.

The sound of a dragon's roar and the flapping of wings echoed through the sky.

Azerus' red demonic eyes glared at the dragons, ridden by the heroic saviors of Runia.

On Azerus' right was Ade, the archer whose shot never misses. On his left was Rud, a large man stood in a menacing armor and a strong shield he clenched. From the center was Ambrosius, a warrior whose iron shining armor glistened in the fiery ashes of the flames beneath them, his blade large and sharp -- reflecting his own face.

"Halt, Demon King! Your terror will come to an end!" The courageous knight yelled out.

Azerus laughed maniacally. "Do you expect me to simply die after you said that? Hah! Bow before me fools." The demon lord commanded, a hot fiery breath came out of his mouth.

"We won't bow to your horrors, Azerus!" The brave and rough tank blurted out, preparing his shield for battle.

"Hm. And what do you have to say, little boy?" Azerus grinned, glaring at the silent archer with silver hair.

The boy simply stared.

"Very well then..

If you won't bow down to me, I'll make you." Azerus' deathly eyes let out a wave of dread, weakening the heroes as they prepared battle.

The valiant knight swung his sword, as they clashed in a powerful battle. The archer shot sharp and precise arrows who bounced off the air. And the tank shielded the knight and the archer in their battle.

The heroes and the Demon King fought an endless battle, but the heroes of Runia came victorious -- and so established them as saviors, today, tomorrow, and in stone.