The Search for Tomorrow

Eep: We are the Croods, we are a family of Caveman trying to survive the wild, we used to live in a cave but then it broke apart! so we will try our best to follow the light and search for a place to call home, also I like this boy named Guy, he is a really cool boy! and I love Guy forever and he will never leave my side! but now, welcome to my world! *It was a sunny day, a caveman family named the Croods were riding their pet Macawnivore named Chunky, until Grug (the father of the Croods) saw that there was a green fluffy alien cat stuck in a inky goopy tar. Then the Croods rushed to get the alien cat out of the tar quickly, with the help of Guy. Then the Alien cat comes out of the tar and starts getting concerned around these people.* Gnarpy: GAHHH! oh, I did not mean to zcare you but my name is Gnarpy, I am a alien cat who is from a elevator! wait a minute...I though cave people died yearz ago! how are you guyz cave people?! Grug: well we are cave people, I am the dad and Ugga is the mom and Gran is the Grandma and Sandy is the baby! there is even Guy and Eep and also we have a pet macawnivore named Chunky, and we even have a son named Thunk with his strange but weird pet crocopup named Douglas. Gnarpy: oh, now I know who theze CAVE PEOPLE are...thank you...very much!

Grug: youre welcome, what can I say? *laughs* youre welcome furry green thing! Gnarpy: ok, you can call me a furry green thing but make zure to not call me that again! Grug: ok, I wont! Gnarpy: ok, now letz keep going! *The Croods and Gnarpy then ride Chunky the Cat to search for a place to call home as Gnarpy tells the Croods he needs to find Gregoriah who is one of his friends*

The End 🤎💙🧡💚💛