Tere Liye - 1

Ritwik Noon : 32 years old, head of the police intelligence team. He has dedicated everything towards his nation. He loves his family a lot. Not ready for love relationship, or marriage. He thinks that he will not be able to give time to his wife/partner while serving the nation. And if he does, then he would be distracted enough to neglect his duty. Also he has many rivals because of his honesty. So he doesn't want another person to get involved in his dangerous life. Because his family is already in danger.

Mishti Khanna : 29 years old, simple girl. Very emotional person. Had her own business of serving lunch to the different offices. She herself used to go to the offices and serve lunch. Though she was graduated with a good grades but didn't get chance to sit on interviews because her mother passed away due to illness and her father was also sick. So she thought to continue her mother's Dabba service by her own. She was happy to earn by her own but that was not enough for her family which includes her brother who is still pursuing his career. She started taking tuitions also.

Vijay Noon, a self made business man. He and his son Ritwik, only they are in their family. Vijay's wife, Ritwik's mother passed away. Though Vijay wanted Ritwik to take over their family business but Ritwik was adamant to serve his country. But Vijay never said no to his son to pursue his dream. He always supported Ritwik. But he also is now worried about his family business now as he is getting old and he now wants to take retirement. He wanted to handover everything to Ritwik, but....

Mishti came to Noon's office to provide tiffin to the employee. And she took some extra for her Vijay uncle who sees her like her own daughter. She also sees him like her mentor. (She comes to Noon's at last so that she can spend some time with her Vijay uncle. She cleans his cabin everyday. )

Today she came , served tiffins to everyone and took Vijay's tiffin and went to his cabin. She didn't knock and entered the cabin. She kept the tiffin on the table with a thud.

M : Vijay uncle , aap apne saare employees ko naukri se nikal do.. itne din mera tiffin khake abhi unko achanak se mere haath ka kuch pasand hi nahi aa raha .. (she started cleaning) .. isme namak kam tha , usme tikha zyada tha.. huh!! Jab main chakhti hu toh sab thik hota hai.. aur jab yeh log khate hai toh sab locha ho jata hai?! Sab inki mili bhagat hai.. mujhe yahan se nikalne ka.. main aapki favourite hu na.. aaj maine special mutton biriyani banayi hai .. apke liye sirf aapke liye 2 mutton layi hu.. are aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahe kuch? Thik bai mat bolo.. par aap sun toh rahe ho na?!

She was continuously blabbering and was cleaning the cabin. She turned around and saw Vijay entered the cabin.

M in mind : uncle abhi aye.. toh itni der kaun tha? 😨 Bhoot?!

M : aaah (screamed)

V : kya hua beta? (Worried)

She ran behind Vijay.

M : uncle aap abhi aye room mein?

V : han

M : pakka?

Vijay nodded and started to go to his chair. Mishti pulled him.

V : kya hua bache? Tu itni dari hui khun hai?

M whispered : wahan bhoot hai..

V : kaha?

M : apke chair pe baithe hue..

V : 😆😆😆 pagal ladki.. acha tu rukh main dekhta hu..

M : nahi nahi aap mat jao.. ek aap hi toh ho jo Papa ke dant se mujhe bachate ho.. agar bhoot ne aapko kuch kar diya.. nahi nahi aap mat jao..

Vijay noticed someone sat in his chair showing back to them. He knew who he was and chuckled.. Mishti looked at him with frown..

V : main janta hu iss bhoot ko.. let me talk.