Outfit inspo:

You did your make up and curled/ straightened your hair

You did your make up and curled/ straightened your hair. Now it was almost 8 pm and I already got the ''I'm here'' text. At this point I had no clue where Ange was but I was almost 100% sure that she was hooking up with someone again, maybe even with Diego. I stepped down the apartment stairs to the gateway of the apartment. There he was.

His outift:

(no cuz he's so fine) 

He checked me out. Multiple times. 

''Hey uh, are you sure u wanna wear that?'', he said biting his lip.

''Yeah, why? Don't you like it?'', I asked knowing there must be another reason.

''Noo, I do like it but isn't it a bit too, I don't know, a bit too revealing?'', he asked.

I just laughed at him and he just rolled his eyes. He opened the passenger door for me and shut the door behind. He started playing some calming jazz music. After a while he put his veiny hand on my thigh. He squeezed it and went further up a bit but I didn't mind (actually I really liked it). He was so far up that he reached my panties and felt that I was quite wet.

''You like that, huh?'', he asked to tease me.

''Shut up, that's every girl's weakness'', I tried to brush it off.

He just continued to smile.

Finally we arrived and of course he opened the passenger door for me. He led me to a beautiful restaurant. I was very surprised by this action because I didn't know him for a long time yet. 

A waiter came to receive us.

''Reservation for Da Silva Santos'', Ney said in a gentle voice.

The waiter nod and led us to our table. It was such a romantic experience. We were talking a lot and we both got a bit tipsy but we were enjoying the time we spent together. After we were done eating we went to the beach together. The music in the background combined perfectly with the sound of the waves. 

He placed his hands on my waist, then he ran his hands over my ass. Since the dress was really short he could easily slide his hands a bit under the dress (I hope you all know what kind of situation I mean). He looked down and me, smiling. He lifted my ass a bit to get me closer to his face. We both closed our eyes and I could feel our lips touch. At first we both were shy but that changed after seconds. Now we were basically making out. During the make out he was so touchy. His hands travelled over my whole body, so did mine.

''Fuck, you're a good kisser'', I couldn't even react to the compliment because he already took my hand and pulled me into the car. I've never seen anyone driving so fast home as Neymar right now. He didn't break the physical touch by touching the upper part of my thigh.

As soon as we arrived he rushed out of the car and literally grabbed me to get out of the car as well. He kissed me once again before opening the door of his huge house. He literally pulled me up stairs to his bedroom. He pushed me down the bed and kissed me again. He went further down to my neck, to my chest, to my stomach, to my torso and finally a bit further down. He stopped for a second.

''Keep going Neymar, fuck'', I grabbed his hair. 

''As you wish, princess'', he said and then he went all in.

I didn't last long, he just felt so fucking good. He felt like he was on top of the world when he noticed that I came.

''Bruh I didn't even start. You can't stand nothing?'', he said to tease me.

''Shut up Neymar da Silva Santos, I will show you how weak you are, right now'', I said as I went down on my knees. 

I started to unpluck his pants so he was just his boxers now. I pulled them down, now his whole long, thick dick was revealed. He was already aroused, so no hard work for me. I started to tease him by just licking his tip. My hand went down to his balls as I massaged them. 

''Don't tease me y/n, gimme this head already'', he said moaning softly.

That was my sign, now I went all in. I could notice that he wasn't under any control anymore. He pulled my head up and down his dick. He was clearly enjoying all of this. 

''I swear I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you y/n'', Ney said convinced of himself.

''Stop yapping Neymar-'', I got cut off when he threw me onto his bed again, now in doggy style.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to cut here so I can continue in the next part

Please vote and comment!!:) Thank you for 100 views though ❤️

Please tell me if y/n should end up getting pregnant (not soon but I have to plan the whole story in advance so please let me know!!)

published without any changes, so I'm sorry for misspellings

Word count: 1420