Helping Cameron with his problem. part 2

Cam was astonished about how you had the guts to tell him he wasn't in charge. He was always the dominant one when it came to sex, so the thought of him handcuffed to your bed made you wet between your legs. You wanted him so bad, it was almost killing you. So you look up at Cam and say, "lay on the bed, now." He stood there smirking, he thought you were kidding. So, you just used all your strength and pushed him onto the bed.

   You crawled on top of him before he could get off the bed, and you put the handcuffs on him and cuffed him to the headboard. Then, you climbed back off of the bed and stood at the end of it. He screamed, "Y/N, I swear to god if you don't get me out of here I'm gonna-" You cut him off and said, "You're gonna do what?" You gave him a devious smirk and started laughing, and had finally gotten out, "I'm in charge right now Dallas, and you can't do shit because of my plans." He just sat there and glared at you.

   "When I get out of here baby girl- god, the things I'm gonna do to you." You crawled back onto him in a seductive way and put your lips up to his ear and asked, "What are you gonna do daddy?" He looked at you, you know he absolutely loves being called that. He licked his lips and told you to come closer. He whispered in your ear, "I'm gonna pound the shit out of your little pussy, and you'll see why daddy's the only one allowed to give punishments." You automatically hot wetter at the thought of what he said. He knew he was doing something.

   So, you decided that was enough, you backed up so your hips were right on his, and you started grinding. You could feel that Cam was getting harder and harder with every movement of your hips. Cameron's moans filled the room. "Please baby stop this? Please? I'll beg!" You removed all movement and said, "Why would I do that?" He said, "Because I don't deserve this." You just chuckled, "Oh, yes you do." He sighed from frustration and you crawled back on him, watching your every move, he was getting very turned on by all of this and you knew it. Cam was finally gonna get what he deserved.