Vending Machine Mayhem 2:Electric Boogaloo

Ragamuffin watches as the woman turns the page to the next one before he lets out a small whisper to Pooty again. It is clear that neither the doll is looking forward to this dinner if it was just going to be chocolate soup.

“..Are you really sure you wanna to stay for this?”

Pooty seems rather hesitant to answer "Meh, I dunno man. It's not that I want to y'know, it's just that..." he pauses for a split second "I feel... I feel kinda bad, y'know? I mean, I mean look at her!.." he points out to Ophelia, who has spaced out.

“She is pretty spacing out though..”

Ragamuffin whispers to Pooty as he looks over at the woman, who is now completely zoned out. It takes a moment before the doll speaks up again.“Yeah, I get it. I kinda feel bad now too, but she seems like she doesn’t care.” Ragamuffin says as he looks back at the woman again.

"See, what I'm tryna say is," Pooty whispers to Ragamuffin "if we hadn't robbed that vending machine downtown, and we robbed, like, a gas station or some shit, she wouldn't be like that now. She has completely lost it!..." Pooty speaks a bit worried about the whole thing

Ragamuffin is silent for a moment as he thinks about what Pooty had said, as it actually made a lot of sense. The doll was starting to feel bad when it realized this whole thing was its fault. It then turns its attention back the woman in front of them. She seemed to be almost completely spaced out, it was a little unusual. The doll was slightly worried, not entirely sure if it should approach her or not.

Pooty continues"Look, I dunno much about it, but from what I've heard they have it pretty tough up there in heaven. The rules are pretty strict and such,..." Pooty suddenly pauses mid sentence for a spilt second in order to think "I-i don't wanna get too much on the topic, but you get what I mean. She's here for a reason man, like I was, and if she doesn't meet up the expectations, shit's gonna get real I tell you!.."

“Yeah, I think I get it…” Ragamuffin whispers back to Pooty, realizing that the woman must’ve had a difficult life up in heaven. He looks over at the woman again and thinks of a way to cheer her up a little. He doesn’t want to bother her too much, as she seems pretty lost right now, but he doesn’t want to leave her looking like this either. The doll sighs as it tries to think of a way to make her feel better.

Suddenly an idea crosses it's mind. Ragamuffin's raises his eyebrows as he thinks of that something, but as he's about to tell Pooty, Ophelia turns her gaze towards the open kitchen door and to the dining room
"Lenore!" she yells "Come help me put the plates and the cutlery on the table!"

Ragamuffin is instantly surprised by the volume of her voice, as its body seems to tense up from her yelling. The doll had no idea that she could be so loud! It takes a second before it realizes what she asked for now. The doll tries to think of what he can do to help while Pooty and the woman are not looking, as he really doesn’t want to bother either of them. He’s now trying to help make their dinner a little nicer since they have nothing to work with.

ed
c
The doll noticed the sad look that the girl had given her when she was told to put the table cloth on the dining table. It watched her walk to the dining table and put the tablecloth onto it carefully.

Lenore runs in, holding a dead cat by it's tail. Ragamuffin watches as the girl comes in holding a dead cat and stares in horror along with Ophelia, who has a sudden feeling of strong discomfort but she doesn't really want to question anything further. After a split second she tries to calm herself.

"L-Lenore please wash y-..." she then remembered that it would be no use since there's no running water in the house and as she discovered earlier that day the only thing that came out were spiders.She pauses for a split second.