Here For You

Requested by: Ashadowofwings

You've been in the circus for 2 years now and have seen people come and go/abstract. But something about her, she was different...

Caine: "Welcome! To the Amazing digital circus! My name is Caine I'm your ringmaster! and I'm here to show you the most jaw dropping heart stopping MINDBENDING paraphernalia you've ever laid your eyes upon! Isn't that right Bubble?"
Bubble: "That's right Caine! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking up for today!"
Caine: "Well let's not waste any time let's get rrright into the show!"

"Gangle and Zooble and Kinger too, Ragatha, Jax, Y/n, and Kaufmo Woohoo!
Day after day after day after day after day we fly! Past the Moon and the Sun and we don't know why!"

Pomni: "What? Huh uh" Pomni reaches for an exit door but manages starting a chain reaction in the process.
Y/n: *Gasps* "You are so tinyyyy eeeeeee" Y/n says in a high pitched voice

Jax: "Shut up sugar rush also Caine is this one of your NPC's or is this a new sucker? Cus if it's a new character we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song." Zooble:"I'm not doing that again" "My, my it looks like a new human has entered this realm!" Pomni: "How do I take this headset off!?" Jax:"Just keep grabbing at it, worked for all of us"

Pomni: "What's...going on? I put on some weird headset and n-now I'm here. Who are you people? Why can't I take it off?! Where am I?!?!" Ragatha: "Let's just try to calm down, everything's gonna be ok new stuff. We've all been through this. You just need to get your head to-" Pomni: "WHAT THE &*^% IS GOING ON?! wha?-" Caine: Now now now my dear we can't have any of that foul language around here! The amazing digital circus is a place to be enjoyed by ALL ages!You my friend have stumbled into a incredible world of wonders! where anything can happen! E-except for swearing." Pomni: "&*&% &*^% ^**$$$ *^$& *^%$& &*^ #%&* ^*$ ^(% ^%&*%^ Oh my god. Well how do I ya know, leave?" Caine: "uh-" 
Ragatha: "Well uh don't freak out about it or anything but we don't exactly-" Jax: "Ya can't" Pomni: 'wut" Y/n: " Jax don't be a Jax%$^ to the Dot." Zooble: "Shut up Jax but yah he's right welcome to your new home, and your new body." Pomni:"New home? what do you mean??"

Ragatha: "Guys don't be mean" Jax: 'we've been stuck here for years Kinger over there supposedly been here the longest" Y/n takes one of Zooble's parts and hits Jax on the head with it  Y/n "I SAID DON'T BE A JAX%$$!!!" Ragatha: "Why did you have to hit him?" Y/n: "I aggresively bonked him on the head."

454 words! That was fun! and I don't really know what else to say, so...yah.