Mr.Mehra:(nodding his head)Are nahi..nahi humari umar hogayi hain abh to bacho ki bari hain ye sabki hain, main sach mein decoration ki tarif kar raha tha.

All giggles at Mr.Mehra as he stumbbles rubbing his forehead declining the claims.

On the otherside,shila approach the women thanking her for the decoration.

Shila:Thankyou so much shreyaji (Shreya smiling turns to her)aap meri request pe yaha tak aaye really means alot to me.

Shreya:(smiles looking around)Its ok Shilaji, aap dekh lijiye agar kuch kami rehgayi ho to batadena.

Shila;Nahi bilkul nahi, sab bohut badhiya hain bas raat 9 baje aap aajyega.

Shreya nodes with shila moving to attend others,shreya smile disappears as she looks at the place moving to window and staring the moon.

Shreya:(thinking)Aise kyu lag raha hain jaise mujhe yaha nahi aana chaiye tha.

**********************************
Maids were working outside the house in lawn where Abhi was looking at some sports equipments within a packed bag.

Tarika came out talking on phone as she stare at Abhi and handover the phone to him. Abhi stare at her then at phone with grabbing it.

Abhi:Hello

Suraj(otherside of phone);Dad how are you?

Abhi:Aaj aane wale the abh tak pahunche nahi tum?

Suraj;I am so sorry dad, actully yaha kuch kaam aayaga so thoda delay hojayega.

Abhi:Raj..

Suraj:Suraj..please call me Suraj

Abhi was confused with the way his son was talking, he was always in hurry and implemented his decisions on them but this time he is requesting. Abhi glances at Tarika who was fuming with anger as Abhi smiked little.

Abhi:(wishpering)Agar tum apni mumma ka rudra roop nahi dekhna chatein ho to jaldi se aajao.

Suraj:Yes dad,(hesitating)dad..actually..

Abhi:(narrowing his eyes glancing at Tarika who was now glaring at him)What happened?

Suraj;Dad..(glances at mirror and stare at Mahi reflection)I have friend with me to can I tag her along please.

Abhi:(strict)Kya?

Suraj:Dad.. I want to introduce her to you and mom so..

Abhi:(smiks)Leke aajao phir baat karte hain.

Suraj:Dad..

Abhi:I told you aajao phir baat karte hain.

Suraj:(nodes bitting his lips)ok..(thinks something)DK is there?

Abhi:(stiff tone)Get here as soon as possible.

Abhi disconnects the call as Tarika glares at him.

Abhi:(staring at her)What?aise jyu dekh rahi ho?

Tarika:Tum kab aise call disconnect karna band karoge(he looks at her )mujhe baat karni thi usse.

Abhi:Tumhara beta special dost leke aaraha hain ghar.

Tarik;(excitedly)Ye wahi hogi na jiske liye wo India aaya hain.

Abhi;(nodding his head)Typical mummy wale harkate kar rahi ho.

Tarika:(laughs)Saas wali harkate karti to tumhara kehna samjh aata.

Abhi:Haa abh saas ki umar bhi hogayi hain tumhari.