The Little Pied Piper

It is known to many of the tale about the pied piper, it is known to few that the pied piper was a child himself. At least, slightly older than most, like a younger teen in his puberty. 

It's odd at first, hearing the true story that the pied piper was young himself. He might as well be naively attracted to his own fluting. But in another sense, children will follow and get along well with each other in age and youth, conveniently. 

Upon the medieval, fantasied land, before the infamous act of which he was known for, he made a deal with another child like himself, a young sorcerer. 

A favor, to rid of all the adults and grownups in their realm, or as the little pied piper mocks them of another rather derogatory term, 'those filthy, plaguing rats.' 

In exchange, all the children in their world is lured to the all-young, happy paradise where can they do as they wish and become free, independent. But during this agreement, the little piper suggested a tad of alteration to the whole outline of the plan. 

The young sorcerer works his magic to banish all grownups forcefully from their deserving land, meanwhile the little piper leads away all the younglings to the oblivious, untroubled livelihood plotted. And so, both boys worked together. 

Even then, ever since that initiation of their most ambitious objective, the sealing of grownups and such, the little pied piper gave it his all to the determined plan they had. Did you know he can not only play his piping instrument but can also sing? 

And for a boy, he sung in a voice that still retains the innocence of little boys alike, those before becoming full men. Waltzing on the streets, fluting and humming at the nearest corners, he did... 

Come little children

I'll take thee away

Into a land of enchantment~

He truly did, hum and sing and coo gently, rhythmically. And had fun as he did so, indeed. One could speculate not an ounce of regret from his conscience, and he performed ever so flippantly.

Some even say he was more than a piper, a carefree instrumentalist. 

Perhaps he was aspired by the roots and cheats of magic or hypnosis. Perhaps the witch who deceives the focus... or the witchy doctor of the voodoo and the velvety voice.