Chapter-2

.
.
.
.
.

After getting banished from the Demon Slayer crop, Sakura and [Name]{or Yoriichi} didn't gave up

After getting banished from the Demon Slayer crop, Sakura and [Name]{or Yoriichi} didn't gave up. They continued to fight the Demons until the victory was there's.

~Time Skip~

Today was a bright morning, Sakura was wearing a kimono and looked herself at the mirror as she gently patted her cheeks with her hands and smiled. [Name]{or Yoriichi} walked up to see his little sister getting dressed up for some reason.

[Name]{or Yoriichi}: "Sakura-chan, where are you going and why did you dressed up so much?"

Sakura turned her face to look at her big brother and gave a big smile and said,

Sakura: "Oh, Oni-chan I'm going to see the man that his parents hand me in marriage with me!"

Sakura said with a big smile on her face. She was getting excited about her hand in marriage. [Name]{or Yoriichi} on the other hand was a little surprised to hear that, he was worried about what if the man didn't like her. He gently shook his head and gave Sakura a small smile and said,

[Name]{or Yoriichi}: "I'm happy for you, Sakura."

Sakura: "Arigatō Oni-chan."

Sakura said with a smile on her face and left the house to meet her soon to be husband. [Name]{or Yoriichi} watched his little sister leave the home and walked towards the door, watching her slowly walking away and slowly disappearing from his sight. [Name]{or Yoriichi} sighed softly and walked back inside the home.

~With Sakura~

Sakura finally reached the destination where she saw her soon-to-be Husband standing on top of the bridge. Sakura gently looked down and started walking slowly towards him.

Sakura: "I-I-I'm here."

Sakura said softly to her soon-to-be husband as she looked down with a small blush on her cheeks. When he looked at Sakura, he was disgusted by her hair colour and he remembered that she had an amazing strength and has a huge appetite. He sighed and said,

The man: "Sakura..."

Sakura looked at him with a smile on her face

The man: "I can't believe that my parents chose you as my soon-to-be wife... men will only love those girls that actually act like a girl. While you on the other hand, you eat like a tiger and have an odd strength. Let's just pretend that our proposal never happened."