"Hayoon-"

"I can't live like this!" She cried as she raised the scissors and....

Jimin paced back and forth along the silent corridor.

"Jimin, can you please stop?" Yoongi groaned in annoyance. Jimin glared at his hyung, "Try to put yourself in my shoes! I want to see if you can calm down."

"Tell me what's the difference between your shoes and ours right now?" Yoongi asked him back.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at him, "What do you mean?"

"I'm just stating the fact. You're not alone in this. We are all here! So stop trying to be the main character here! It's annoying!"

Jimin storms to Yoongi, who's sitting on the chair. He grabbed the elder's collar, forcing him to stand on his feet.

"I dare you to say that again!" Jimin gritted his teeth.

Yoongi snorted, "Sure. Which part? You're trying to be the main character here or you're annoying?"

Jimin tightened his grip on the collar. Yoongi gave him his infamous smirk, "I've repeated my words. Now what are you going to do?"

"What the-"

"Enough, both of you!" Namjoon said coldly.

Jimin and Yoongi exchanged glares before the younger male released the other.

Namjoon sighed, "This is not the right time to bark at each other. Hayoon inside there, fighting for her life, for the baby's life."

Yoongi fixed his collar. "I'm getting some coffee." right when he was about to take his leave, the light of the OT turned off, marking the end of a surgery.

Jimin rushed to his hyung. "Hyung, how is she? Is everything okay?"

Seokjin put his hand on Jimin's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "She's okay now."

Everyone sighed in relief. "Thank god!" Jungkook said.

"But..." Seokjin looked at them with a sad look. "The baby couldn't make it."

"What?!" Taehyung stood up in surprise. "What do you mean, Hyung? How?" Hoseok asked.

Seokjin sighed, "Well, it's her third month of pregnancy. Her stress level was too high. And the stab... the stab added to the problem. It went a little too deep and eventually killed the fetus."

"Where is she now?" Jungkook asked. "We removed the fetus from her so she should be in a ward now. I'll get back to you when I'm done with the paper." Seokjin told them and proceeded to go back into the operation theater to get a few things done.

"Hyung said she's okay but I suggest some of us should leave first. We'll take turns to watch over her." Namjoon suggested and they agreed.

"I'll leave. I need to meet the other gang. We need to close the agreement, remember?" Yoongi reminded them and Namjoon nodded, "I'll come with you too, hyung." The older male nodded listening to the younger suggestion.

"I'll stay." Jungkook offered but someone else didn't agree with the idea. "No, you should go home. I'll stay alone." Jimin offered.

"But-"

"I think it's better that way. Besides, they usually only allow one person to accompany the patient after a visiting hour." Hoseok told the others and they agreed.

Taehyung turned to Jimin, "We'll leave first. If you need anything, just call us." He reminded his bestfriend and he nodded, "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Just..." Jimin looked at Yoongi and Namjoon who were already walking away, "Just make sure, you're ready if they need help. Make sure they're safe."

Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder, "I know you didn't mean whatever you said to Yoongi hyung. You're just worried for Hayoon."

"Who said I'm worried?" Jimin glared at his best friend. Taehyung smiled and patted his shoulder again. "I know you well, buddy." He then turned to Hoseok, "Hyung, let's go. Jungkook-ah, let's go." The older male and the youngest nodded before they left Jimin alone in the hallway.

Jimin was restless even though Hayoon was in front of his eyes, still unconscious but breathing steadily.

"Jimin-ah." A voice called.

The male turned around and noticed another guy from the opposite way, "Seokjin hyung."

The doctor went to the younger male, "Why don't you go home, Jimin? She'll be fine here." Jimin shook his head, "No hyung. Don't you remember? Someone's chasing after her. If I leave, it gives the opportunity for them to take Hayoon." Jimin explained.

Seokjin looked at him for a while before continuing, "Why are you so worried for her, Jimin? Did you happen to fall for her?"

"No." Jimin answered after a pause.

Seokjin patted his shoulder. "Get inside. There's a chair there. Have a sleep while waiting for her. She should be up in a few hours." And after giving him those words, Seokjin went away.

Jimin looked through the glass on the door. He could see that she's still sleeping. With a sigh, he went inside.

Since the room is a single room, there's no other patient except for Hayoon. It gives more privacy like that.

Jimin sat on the said chair, facing Hayoon. "Why...."

"Do you love him that much?" He asked even though he knew she wouldn't be answering him. "Just...wake up and tell me to kill him or something." He added.

He sighed before he finally rested his head on the chair, slowly dozing off.

Morning came and Jimin slowly woke up from his sleep. He looked at Hayoon. "Still not awake yet?" He sighed for the nth time.

He pulled the chair closer to her bed. He took her hand in his and gently rubbed her knuckles. "Can't you wake up already? I....I..."

Jimin looked at her face, "I miss you."

"I'm so sorry, Hayoon. I should've just killed him. I'm sorry. I didn't know you would do that to yourself, to your baby. I'm sorry."

He kept playing with her fingers. "This is my 3rd year loving you. And I will continue to do so. Wish I could have the courage to confess to you."

He turned his gaze to her face. "But look at what 'love' did to you." His hand gently slipped strands of hair away from her face. "Love betrayed you, Hayoon. Love destroyed you. I don't want you to experience that again."

"We are like parallel lines. We keep seeing each other...but we can never be together. You and I are different. You're an angel, Hayoon while me....I'm the devil. It's best if you don't stay too close to me."

Jimin shut his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "I love you, Hayoon." He opened his eyes again to look at her softly, "I love you so damn much."

Jimin rubbed his face before he got up and decided to freshen up a bit.