Swordfish Vs. Rooster 🐓, Shark 🦈 Vs. prawn, and Beagle Vs. Viper

Narrator: Tv's Wildest Singing competition is here. Can you recognize your favorite celebrity just by their voice? You're about to find out. This is the Masked singer. 12 celebrities will compete with one big Twist: They're all disguised in costumes from head-to-toe. Their identities are hidden on and off Stage. Their voices distorted in Interviews. It'll be tv's best kept secret. Each week the celebrities sing to impress the studio audience and Panel. The weakest performer of the night is eliminated and Unmasked before your eyes 👀. Tonight 6 Masked singers face-Off: Swordfish Vs. Rooster 🐓, Shark 🦈 Vs. Prawn, and Beagle Vs. Viper. At the end of the night the first famous face is revealed.
Tonight's first face-Off is Swordfish Vs. Rooster 🐓. Swordfish was first.
Bruno Mars: Let's swim through the Sea 🌊 to Look for a clue or 2 about Swordfish
[Swordfish: Clues]
I am the Swordfish because I am the happiest in the Water 💧. In fact I have made my career around Water and Swimming but I did something stupid and people began hating me. But tonight I'm singing one of my favorite songs. I hope to Beat Rooster 🐓.
Swordfish than sang "So Slick" By Ne-Yo. The Panelists Guessed Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, and Dave Hughes.
Bruno Mars: Up next ready to Crow it's Rooster 🐓
[Rooster: Clues]
I never thought I would take part in a singing Competition because I am not a Professional singer. Ever since 2000 I have hosted the most popular reality show. Tonight I'm singing a Bruno Mars song.
Rooster 🐓 than sang "24k Magic" By Bruno Mars.
Swordfish: 11%
Rooster 🐓: 88%
Bruno Mars: the winner 🏆 of the first face-Off is Rooster 🐓! Congratulations Rooster 🐓, you are safe. Unfortunately Swordfish, you are in tonight's bottom3.
*Next face-Off is Shark 🦈 Vs. Prawn*
Bruno Mars: Let's visit Shark's 🦈 Home 🏡 to figure out who is behind the mask
[Shark: Clues]
I choose the Shark 🦈 because my career involves Swimming so I am not a professional singer but I am very competitive so tonight I'm singing a Taylor Swift song.
Shark 🦈 than sang "Bad Blood" By Taylor Swift.
*Prawn than Sang "Loser, Baby" From Hazbin Hotel 🏨.
Shark 🦈: 10%
Prawn: 80%
Bruno Mars: the winner is Prawn! Unfortunately Shark 🦈, you are in the bottom3 with Swordfish.
Bruno Mars: there is 1 more face-Off before the first unmasking of the season: Beagle Vs. Viper.
*Beagle is first singing "Fly Me to the moon" By Frank Sinatra while Viper sang " Are you going to go my way" By Lenny Kravitz*
Bruno Mars: the winner of the final face-Off of episode1 is Viper!
Bruno Mars: Viper, Rooster 🐓, and Prawn have secured their places in the competition while Swordfish, Shark 🦈, and Beagle weren't as lucky. Our first Unmasked singer is the Swordfish! Beagle and Shark 🦈, you are safe for now.
Nicole Scherzinger: Ryan Lochte
Robin Thicke: Ryan Lochte
Jenny Mccarthy: Michael Phelps
Ken Jeong: Ryan Lochte
Bruno Mars: Swordfish, show us who's behind the mask.
*Swordfish removed his Mask revealing him as*
Bruno Mars: Olympic Swimmer Ryan Lochte!