"I could be better." Yuki said before she hugged him tightly. "Welcome back bro!"

Hawks happily hugged her back and smiled. "Thanks kiddo, it's good to be back. Sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

"It's fine, I get why you didn't."

"So mind me askin' you why two of the guys from the idol agency you work for were worried about you earlier?"

"Oh...I'm in a relationship with one of them."

"Please tell me it isn't the strawberry blond guy."

"It's not."

Hawks let out a sigh of relief. "Good girl, I don't mind you dating an idol, it'll help you out. I just don't want you to be with someone who is flirtatious."

"Oh-I'd never do that shit again. I learnt that shit from dealing with Monoma's bull shit."

"You never explained that shit to me before I left out, just what ever happened to you and him?"

"Long story short, he is a cheating, lying asshole who doesn't know how to stay true to one person. Someone proposed to him before he proposed to me so I chose for him."

"Oh shit...well I'm glad to you're with someone else now. It can keep that slimey bastard from getting close to you again."

Yuki nodded her head, "How much longer are we gonna have to be here for?"

"Until the swat team finishes their job."

She nodded her head once more and leaned her head against his shoulder. "Thank you for coming back bro."

"Of course, I worried so much about you. I'm glad I came back when I had. I had been looking all over the place for you sis." Keigo said as he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her tightly. He then broke down crying "I can't lose you, you are the only thing I have left."

Yuki shut her eyes and she held onto Keigo's jacket tightly. "the same goes for you bro." She spoke softly

He lifted his sunglasses and wiped his eyes. "Look at me, weeping out like a little child. I'm a grown ass adult."

"Hey even grown adults have their weak moments bro, it's okay I won't judge."

"Have you settled in well with your friends?"

"Mhm, I have."

"Good I was worried about that."

"Nah, it's all good. They respect me and I do the same for them."

"Good to hear, if you ever need anything just let me know."

She nodded her head. "Sure thing bro."

Soon the swat team came out with Raging in cuffs as four people came out with many boxes of the drug which made yuki's eyes widened in shock. "Holy shit!"

"No kiddin' I was expecting a box maybe a suit case worth. But that's a lot!" Hawks said stunned

"So, what will happen now?"

"I need to call for a conference with the media, I'd like for you to attest so people can understand what it does to the body of those with quirks."

She nodded her head. "Just let me know bro."

"Sure thing, why don't you go back to your boyfriend for now. I'll update you when I can."

"Okays!"

The two of them went down to the ground and Eiichi spoke up to Yuki. "Asaya, before you go-we need to talk."

Yuki raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay and you are?"

"Ootori Eiichi, the younger son of Raging. But don't worry I don't share my fathers views...actually none of us here do. We all dislike what he had Kana do to you." Eiichi stated

"That woman wasn't my kana. She isn't the woman I fell in love with. She's changed."

Yuki furrowed her eyebrows a bit in thought. "Sumeragi senpai...when did the change in Santos happen?"

"Shortly after she had unintentionally kicked you out of Shining's agency."

"Raging never liked her did he?"

Kira shook his head no "But after we got back the two of them spoke for a bit."

Eiichi could tell she was on to something. "What are you thinking happened Asaya?"

"That woman that you all have seen the last two weeks...isn't who she says she is. Sumeragi senpai, you wouldn't happen to know where Raging talked with Santos would you?"

"Out back near the forest." He said before he frowned "wait do you think she's back there?"

"I do, let me go and search first before you all go over there."

Kira nodded his head before Yuki flew off and she flew around the perimeter of the entire dorms before she found the real Kana knocked out, beaten up and tied up. "Santos...Santos wake up."

Kana soon woke up groggily before her eyes widened seeing Yuki. "A-Asaya! Thank goodness you're okay! please tell me that the stupid ai machine that Raging had didn't try to kill you!"

"Had my brother not been around when he had I would have been dead yes. So you knew about the pill."

"Yeah...I do. I refused to do it so Raging had me tied here to keep me out of sight."

"How long have you been here for?"

"Two weeks...maybe a bit longer? I last remember you had something about how due to us not letting you work with us, that we ended up getting you fired from Shining's agency...what happened?"

"Oh jeez. Hold on Kana, let me get HEAVENS here then I can tell you everything and get you untied."

She had gotten Van and Kira's numbers since she would be working with them so she chose to call Van as she found a stone to cut the rope that had bound Kana to the tree. When Van answered he was confused. "Hey asaya what's up?"

"The woman you all saw wasn't the real Kana, it was an AI programed to be her due to her defying Raging. I found the real Kana and I'm going to need help getting her unbound to the tree she's tied to. Have you and the others follow the black and gray feather trail that I left into the forest."

"Alright we can do that, is she at least okay?"

"I'm not sure, she's beaten up rather badly." Kana said sadly

"That just sent Kira bolting off, we'll see you soon."

"Alright thank you senpai."

Once the line was dead Yuki looked at Kana. "So what ended you up being like this for?"

"Raging didn't like that I'd refuse to give you that anti-quirk pill. I keep up with news from other countries and I was even warned by my no good for an excuse of a mother that there was a deadly anti-quirk pill that could kill people going around and she sent me a picture of what it looked like. I knew it was the same pill I was warned about-I refused to kill you. That's not the type of person I am Yuki."

"I'm glad who I ended up beating the hell out of wasn't the real you and you aren't that cold hearted or a bitch. The AI version of you was a complete cunt ass bitch."

"She was programmed that way, he has one of each of my girls too." Kana said sadly before they both saw Kira rushing towards them

Kana's eyes widened seeing Kira. "K-Kira!?"

When he got to her he bent down and hugged her tightly. "I love you." He spoke softly to her

Kana teared up and sobbed against his shoulder. "I...I love you too Kira."

Kira then looked at Yuki before he handed her a pair of scissors. "These might help you get her out."

Yuki nodded her head. "Alright thanks Sumeragi senpai."