c h a p t e r_t w e n t y f o u r: snow

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked quite hoping she'd say yes, "No thank you Azure." After saying so, Y/n turned the other way walking in a fast pace. Azure waited for her figure to disappear as she went farther and farther away.

Heat crept up to his face realizing what has happened, he touched his cheek, feeling the warmth of her palms on his skin, Butterflies going haywire in his stomach upon recalling the past incident that happened between the two;

A public display of affection, in school ground that is! 'How scandalous.' Biting his bottom lip trying to suppress a smile. He is Azure Saint after all! Schoolmates or underclassmen of his shan't see him smile by himself, he'd be labeled a mad man.

Reaching out for his pockets, to take a good chunk of hair he snipped from Y/n's head, it was a risky move but he managed to pull it off, finally putting his journal about the girl in motion, darting from left to right, front and back.

Gradually he placed the fragile strands to his nose, although it was faint, he could smell the floral scent of her hair. Was he guilty of doing such brass action? Of course not!

Y/n doesn't mind, they are to be wed once the school ends anyways.

A mad man he is indeed.

Click Click Click

Valentine swiftly took pictures as he was instructed, even so getting disturbed at the behavior displayed by the male he was told to watch, along with Y/n but since the girl had left La Sales and got into a cab. Following her wasn't required for him to do. Yet.

Hence focusing on her creepy friend.

"Kids these days." He mumbled even though he's done worse. Hypocrite.

There she is, standing on the doorway of her house, Y/n have been in the situation before. Although she didn't get in trouble back then, she might this time.

Before she could press the doorbell, the door swung open revealing a tall and attractive man whom she had never seen before, looking at her with a beaming smile. "My love! You're here!" He picked her up with ease as he hugged her tight.

Y/n was frozen on spot, her fight or flight mode was nonexistent, "Oh how I missed you." He mumbled against her shoulders, placing her down, albeit sounding foolish but without hesitation she ran past him and to the nearest person she sees.

"Dad!" She shouted upon seeing her father
who 's sitting peacefully on the sofa reading newspaper, "Y/n? You're home early." She didn't reply to his question as she stood behind him, using him as a shield from the stranger, which by the way he should've kicked out!

"Who's he?" Y/n asked as her eyes never left the strangers form, he approached the two his smile unmoving from his face. "Love?" He called, pointing to herself as she glanced at her father who has an amused look on his face.

"Yukki, as i said she may not remember." He chuckled, "Don't worry Y/n, he's harmless."

He stood up, looking at Y/n and the guy named Yukki.

"I'll leave you guys to catch up."

"Let's talk later Y/n, in regard to your school, ok?" His tone switched up quickly as a light switch upon addressing the topic towards Y/n, Before eventually leaving the two behind to reconcile.

'I knew it.' She groaned mentally. 'I led a good life.'

Y/n didn't know, nor was she trying to look upset or shaken up by the sudden change of tone of her father,"Love don't worry, uncle is not mad at you." Yukki assured the girl as he approached her, taking baby steps that is.

Holding out her palms in front of him, signaling him to stop on his tracks as she looked at him with a creased forehead, to show that she was being serious;

"First off all, how would you know that?"

"Second off all, who are you?"

Of course she's not dumb, she knows who he is based on the nickname he gave her since she saw him which was ten minutes or so ago, but Y/n can't assume unless stated! If she does then it may unfold catastrophes.

"Trust me, uncle could never be mad at you." He said so casually, Yukki paused. Holding her gaze and at her lips, licking his own as he cleared his throat, "I'm your one and only."

"Cut the shit man."

"Baby you know how it turns me on when you're assertive~" He mused, now taking big strides towards her "Just answer the damn question!" She says firmly as she walked farther away from him, without looking back she hit the wall causing her to be trapped in the situation.

Arriving in front of the girl, putting his pointer finger under her chin as he softly guided her head to look at him face to face.

"I'm your boyfriend."

- To Be Continued