Going to the demon world

My parents and I walked in one of the spare rooms."what are we doing here?"I asked "this is where the portal is" then they pushed a book shelf and there was a portal?.We went in the portal and arrived we are going into a huge castle .

OK let me explain you see that we are demons but I'm the king and your mothers the queen and that makes you a princess and also since your the princess you have to marry the prince" holy shizamatics (that's what I say) "but I don't want to!" "You have to and that's final" I just walked away and wondered around and found the garden.

I heard noises  from a cabin but my curiosity took the best of me and knocked on the door.The door opened and I saw a boy? "Uhhhhh.?.?.?" He turned around and was shocked to see a person standing there."what do you want" he asked in a tone of annoyance "umm I want to know uhh  that um what is this place?" "This is where I train"ano......

"OK soo what's your name?" "The names keanen" that's a cool name if I do say so myself."now go away" he said I just nodded and went into the castle. I bumped into a girl and landed on the floor."I am so sorry" I said the girl turned around and looked at a familiar face "k-kristian?" "Holy shit ember!" I jumped up and huged her OK let me explain you see Kristian and I were friends in the human world or should I say best friends but she moved to Paris.

" How have you been" she said "great but what are you doing here?"  " oh you see I was sent to protect you but I was sent back to here"   "OK can you take me to my room?" "I'll call a maid " the a lady in a black and white uniform appeared.She showed me my room and told me to take good care of the prince who I found out was keanen but didnt know what she meant.