five

five || familiar feelings in unfamiliar places

୨♡୧

"Are you really sure that this is okay?" Taehyun held onto his bag anxiously, watching as Yeonjun walked around his living room trying to find his car keys. "What about work? Mrs. Minatozaki is really okay with this?"

"Of course!" Yeonjun said in a way too calm manner. "I told her we need at least one day... or two days off to get some inspiration for your little event."

"Plus it's a good idea!" Huening Kai added in, suddenly popping up out of no where, which startled Taehyun. "A small vacation and ideas for the run way show? It's a huge win!"

Taehyun stood there and pursed his lips tightly, still unsure whether or not this sudden vacation was the right thing to do, it was only his third day in the city afterall. But his best friends seemed happy about it, so he should try and not be a bummer.

A soft sigh left his lips as he scratched his head in confusion, this had all started when he had woken up from his thirty minute nap and was hit with the news that all three of them would be traveling down to a town in the less busy side of the city, which made him a bit worried because of work. However, Yeonjun had pulled a few strings and managed to get them to have two days off which he didn't know how to feel about.

He knew the elder was doing it for him, trying to cheer him up after what had happened, yet he couldn't help but feel a bit bad that they're missing work because of his little nightmare.

"I see that guilt written all over your face," Yeonjun came by and flicked the male on the nose softly, causing the male to grunt in irritation. "You don't have to feel bad at all, it's not a bad thing to take a break from work every once in a while."

Taehyun wanted to brush it off and feel okay about it, but he was honestly nervous, a part of him felt so guilty that he had ruined the sleepover but another part knew that the other two didn't care at all.

They were doing this for him, after all.

"I think I have everything!" Huening Kai popped out from the bathroom and smiled widely, walking over towards the two with a huge duffle bag. "Are you driving, hyung?"

"Of course I am, I won't make any of you drive for four hours."

"F-Four hours?!" Taehyun gasped in shock, causing the two of them to glance at him weirdly. "I-I thought three hours was long, are you sure you don't want to switch after two? I can drive!"

"Taehyun, you worry too much." Yeonjun snickered in amusement, gently patting the males head who wasn't reassured at all. "It's not my first time driving there, won't be the last either, so don't worry okay? You can play games in the backseat with Hyuka or something."

Just when he was about to go against his idea, he was quickly cut off when Yeonjun had turned around and swiftly walked out the door, as if he knew that he would try to suggest another idea.

Looking over at Huening Kai, the male just smiled cheekily and followed behind Yeonjun, which meant that all of his attempts to just let them go back to work were already shut down before he could even say them.

I guess a little time off is okay... Taehyun bit the bottom of his lip anxiously, holding his bag closer to his chest as he followed the others. I mean, a little fun won't hurt, especially after the long exhausting nightmares I've been having.