(Insert song: Wii U transfer progress music; with a background noise of talking)

Miami, same time

Minutes later, the teen spiez were in Miami on an undercover mission to find a villain that they had dealt with a while ago. It was super boring having to deal with Mel again. It's a bit cloudy, with some wind here and there, but nothing too crazy. The sunny would disappear now and then, but, again, nothing too crazy.

"UGGGGHHHH. No signal from loser 1/2 and mini loser!

Megan let out an annoyed groan as she was in a tube top with a hibiscus flower on it and a skirt, her long black hair flowing with a hair clip that matched her top as she was sitting on the beach chairs, drinking out of a pineapple drink, her tanned skin shining with lotion, while Lee, in a white button-up shirt,  red swim shorts, and flip flops, was chilling next to Megan. This was horrible. Trying to contact their brothers was like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Miami was peaceful, a good view for both Lee and Megan, being as though both of them were the popular kids in their school; Lee's good looks, charming, almost alluring, personality, broad muscles, small waist, and he's animal in academics; straight A's in all of his toughest courses, you would think he was bribing the smart girls in his class for grades, but no he did that all by himself.

Megan, being Lee's counterpart, as sweet, comforting,pretty,and enjoyable as a cupcake, she was the most aggressive out of the four, the environmental activist, who was the most vocal and the president of said environmental club, and the school's hottest girl( according to his friends). Her green eyes, and her sweet voice, made a lot of the guys( some girls too apparently) find it extremely attractive, so being in Miami and seeing some of the hottest people was a giant jackpot for the two eldest Chapman kids. It meant not having to take care of Megan's twin brother and the family's rat.

"Relax, Megatron, those two know exactly what they're doing. Do you wanna take some pics?"

"Lee, this isn't EMERALD lake."

"Its for Jerry."

"Sure"

The tanned brother and sister scotched next to each other, Lee pulling out his cell phone, Megan smiling like the angel she was. The photo coming out exactly perfect, as she was sending the photos to Jerry.Megan and Lee kept talking for a couple of minutes and a thought came in Lee's mind, being about that blonde rich girl who moved in right next door, he wondered about her. "Hey, Meg, I have to ask you about Tami-"

 but just as Lee was about to ask the very question he had on his mind since Tami's arrival in their neighborhood, the beach waves started moving, very very weirdly. It didn't look like the waves were in a summertime mood. The big waves were moving in, moving very gigantic shacking, crashing, and what felt like very heavy rain, was coming in residents of the Miami beach, breaking things, the trees were swinging in multiple was, the sky became very dark, very added color as people were struggling to their loved ones in the horrid weather and rush to the nearest place for their safety, flooding houses and cars, as everyone ran for their lives and ran as fast as they could to find the nearest.

The teens ran for their lives as they tried to figure out if this was a natural cause or something...much much....worse.

"Megan, please call Marc and Tony. See if they're nearby. I will never forgive Jerry for this if something happens to my little brothers."

Megan nodded as she reached for her phone to call her brothers, small tears, forming in her eyes and sweating forming on her body. Both of them ran to the nearest bathroom, which was stable enough to hold the two of them, Megan was crying in Lee's arms, praying that whatever was about to come out of that water, could wait until she could confirm that her brothers were somewhere. Safe.