Chapter 2

Rachel POV:

"Rachy I don't wanna go to your stupid boyfriend's house!" I shook my head "Bee don't be like that you can't stay home by yourself now can you?"

He crossed his arms with a pout on his lips "He can come here I wanna be here in my room with my Tv and my piano and my mov..."

she cut him off quickly "No Finn can't drive yet besides, he has a little brother he doesn't have many friends so I told him you were very nice and can play with him."

Her little brother then gave her a big smile and excitedly screamed "Yay my first friend."

Rachel POV:

I frown at my brother as I begin to put his shoes on "You don't have any friends? Oh Blaine I'm so sorry I thought you had I would've helped you a lot sooner."  He shrugged and tried to open his lollipop "You're my best friend who else do I need?"

I couldn't help but still feel sorry for him I mean I made friends pretty quickly and Blaine is an amazing nice sweet kid. "Exactly you'll always have me but I'm just your sister you need other friends too."

He nodded "Ok is his brother nice? what if he doesn't like me? No one else does. Sometimes I don't think daddies like me I'm all by myself."

"Of course daddies like you they love you Blaine why do you think that?" He stood up and put his coat and his hat scarf and gloves on since it was very cold outside "they only talk about you to their fancy friends I thought being able to play piano was quite good but maybe I should just quite like you did at least I lasted more than one lesson that is got to be something they can say to them that I last longer than you?"

God I hate when dads do that, brag about how great I am yes do it to my friends but to theirs in front of Blaine is just mean "No Blaine Don't do that you love piano maybe you can show Kurt? One day you'll be able to sing just as good as me if not better I promise."

He smiled at me "Now get in the car before you freeze to death."

****

"Oh come on Blaine don't act like you are shy now that we are here." Finns came over and gave me a quick kiss "Hey Blaine Kurt's really excited to meet you. Don't be shy I know you're not shy we have a piano? Do you want to play?"

He came from behind me and nodded "Yes!" I smile at Finn for remembering that calms him. "It's just over there. Go play and I'll go get Kurt."

Finn brought Kurt down but he went up to Blaine looking very angry "Get off my mom's piano!" Blaine was obviously confused "But Finn said I could and I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Finns sighs "Blaine his mom died last year. I didn't know it was her piano it's probably best you stop playing it."

Blaine immediately understood "That's ok my mom died when I was 3 but  if she didn't then I would never have found out I was Rachel's brother. Turns out she's my half sister is that awesome?"

Kurt smiled "Just  like I wouldn't have known Finn was my brother!" I look at Finn and frown my lip at the adorableness he smiles and we nodded knowingly at each other. "What song did your mom use to play for you?"

"Somewhere over the rainbow. She sang it too me as well she had the most amazing voice it was always so soothing." Finns jaw dropped and I felt like crying I knew then this was the beginning of a very special friendship.

"Can you play it?" Blaine nodded and asked "Do you sing? Or do you at least remember the words?" Kurt sat down next to Blaine on the piano chair "I sing when I'm by myself so I don't know if I'm any good but I can try."

Blaine nods and starts to play and Kurt begins to sing he has such an amazing voice they continue the whole song Blaine playing was so accurate and by the end I was crying I clapped and walked up to them both "Kurt that was incredible where did you learn to sing like that? And Blaine... that was beautiful I didn't know you were this good at piano."

Finn smiles at both of them "Your mom would be so proud of you Kurt me and Rachel are gonna leave you guys down here if you need anything just call up to us ok?"

"Ok." They both said at the same time. "Let's cuddle." Finn nods in agreement "They're cute aren't they?"

Finn nods "And I'm so gonna take full credit when they get older." I roll my eyes and kiss him "Let's make it a 50-50 split."

Finn agreed "Do you think they'll end up falling in love?" I shrugged "Too early to tell right now I'm just glad they have each other to talk too."