Miniseries part 3

Start from the beginning

Mimic- Mimic- Mimic is a blueish violet anthropomorphic mimic octopus. He has a large, sagging head with six small protrusions at the top and four long tentacles with dark blueish violet tips that extend from his head down to nearly his ankles. Suction cups can be seen on both his hands and feet. Mimic has white eyes with black sclera and possesses a white chocolate muzzle with wrinkles at his beak and a black marking just above it, making his face look like a skull (this was done on purpose by using his shapeshifting abilities as an attempt to look scarier). For attire, he wears a small, tattered gray cloak with sleeves and tattered gray leg warmers of the same slim fabric, all of which are tattered. Known to have always sought prestige and riches, Mimic-in keeping with his shapeshifting abilities-is an ominous, sinister, manipulative, remorseless, cunning and violent sociopath with scant regard for anyone other than himself; an example of his sociopathic tendencies is seen when he shape-shifts. He is not above murder and is willing to kill but is a coward toward people stronger than him.

Part 6.

Ground zero of former Eggman bunker...

The three were sitting in front of the safe, Y/N and Whisper haven't said anything for a while, the wisps were floating around them while Redster was nuzzling up against Y/N trying to get them to feel better.

Tangle: You two have been carrying some serious baggage. I see that now. Let me help. What happened? What did Mimic do to you guys?

The two stay silent for a few seconds before Whisper speaks up.

Whisper: There were 6 of us...

She pulled out a photo of Y/N and herself with the other diamond cutters, Y/N's had their mask on their eyes and nose but their mouth was smiling.

Whisper: Smithy our crafter. Me and Y/N the scouts. Slinger our marksman. Claire Voyance, our Spy-Op. And-

Y/N: Mimic... the infiltrator.

She hands the photo to Tangle who looks at it with stars.

Whisper: We were the Diamond Cutters.

Tangle: You guys look so cool!

Whisper: Heh... thanks.

Y/N: We were an anti-Eggman mercenary team, took the most dangerous missions.

Whisper looks down.

Whisper: I thought we were all committed to the cause... Here let me show you.

She begins to press buttons in her mask. She then hands Tangle the mask.

Whisper: The Video of our masks was networked. Let us review the mission's study each other's perspectives.

Tangle: Oof this is a little rough after the safe. Ok ,Ok ,Ok, No problem.

She puts the mask on, and a video appears on it.

The video shows Whisper and her team infiltrating an Eggman base, taking out guards and destroying machinery. They move with precision and efficiency, their actions a testament to the trust and bond they had forged over the months. Tangle watches the video, her eyes widening as she sees the kind of combat skills Whisper, Y/N and her team possessed. She can't help but feel impressed.

Tangle: Yeah, get em! You all were amazing!

Lightning wisp: We worked well together.

Tangle: I'll say you all-

Tangle Gasps as she heard the wisp talk.

Tangle: Wait you can talk.

The wisp then talks in its native language.