Miniseries part 2

Start from the beginning

Mimic- Mimic- Mimic is a blueish violet anthropomorphic mimic octopus. He has a large, sagging head with six small protrusions at the top and four long tentacles with dark blueish violet tips that extend from his head down to nearly his ankles. Suction cups can be seen on both his hands and feet. Mimic has white eyes with black sclera and possesses a white chocolate muzzle with wrinkles at his beak and a black marking just above it, making his face look like a skull (this was done on purpose by using his shapeshifting abilities as an attempt to look scarier). For attire, he wears a small, tattered gray cloak with sleeves and tattered gray leg warmers of the same slim fabric, all of which are tattered. Known to have always sought prestige and riches, Mimic-in keeping with his shapeshifting abilities-is an ominous, sinister, manipulative, remorseless, cunning and violent sociopath with scant regard for anyone other than himself; an example of his sociopathic tendencies is seen when he shape-shifts. He is not above murder and is willing to kill but is a coward toward people stronger than him.

Part 5.

Outside forgotten Eggman empire bunker...

The bunker was shaped like Eggman's face, Y/N and Whisper were up on a hill, observing the base, trying to find any other way in other than the front door.

Tangle: Sneak Sneak SNEAKK.

Whisper falls to the ground clearly stressed with Tangle. She takes off her mask looking at Tangle.

Whisper: Stop it.

Tangle: Sorry.

Y/N pulls out a pair of binoculars observing the bunker.

Whisper: No activity outside, can't scan inside.

Tangle: So... that's good right, we're clear to go in then.

Y/N shakes their head.

Whisper: We're walking into Mimic's trap blind, that's dangerous.

Tangle: Pffttt! He invited us here! Yeah, he knows were coming, but we got him backed up into a corner.

Y/N stares at her before returning to the binoculars.

Tangle: A corner he has control over. I get it. Would it be better to back off then? Try to find him another time.

Y/N's hands grip the binoculars tightly.

Whisper: No. Now or never have to risk it.

Tangle: So, we'll just have to risk it.

Whisper and Y/N groan.

Tangle: Relax. You guys are gonna get an ulcer. And besides, you two seem to know how this guy operates, and he seemed to think you guys were something called a diamond cutter? I'm assuming you guys have history with him.

Y/N's gloved hands clench around the binoculars so tightly that the lenses crack under the pressure. Their masked face betrays a mix of frustration and determination as they struggle to contain their emotions. They see the damage realizing the binoculars are useless and throw them to the side.

Whisper places her mask over her face.

Whisper: yes.

Tangle stares at the two concern in her eyes.

Tangle: Touchy subject, got it, anything I need to know going in?

Whisper: He's dangerous, manipulative, be on guard.