↻﹔cupid [XXVII]

the both of you arrived at your house, she sat down on the couch and made herself comfortable.

you were in the kitchen, making coffee for you and xochitl. you received alot of text messages from your brother Xolo, but you ignore it since you wanted to spend time with xochitl for awhile.

once the coffee was done, you placed the coffee on the table and sat down next to xochitl.

“so what do you wanna talk about?” she asked, you weren't quiet sure what to talk about but you just wanted to spend time with the person who made you happy.

“i just wanna talk about why you avoided me, and your friend’s. it's totally okay if you don't wanna talk about it.” she went silent for a minute, room filled with silent wasn't the thing you expected.

“and what if i told you im bipolar? would you still look at me the same?” you looked directly into her eyes, tears forming.

“theres nothing wrong with being bipolar, ill still look at you the same. you could've told me that earlier xochitl.”
you assured her, in any way possible.

few hours passed, calming and comforting xochitl.

and she finally got the courage to talk to her friends, again.

“ill only talk to them, in one condition.”

“yea? what is it?”

“you’ll come with me.”

you were to scared to come with xochitl, because they might blame you that you were the one who turned xochitl into the person she is now.

“well I'm not so sure about i—” you didn't even have time to finish what you were saying when xochitl cut you off.

“no buts, you better come with me.” you didn't have any other option and just come with xochitl.

“okay, fine. but if anything goes wrong, I'm not responsible for it.” she laugh’s at you. seeing that smile, is so comforting.

“yea, yea. let's watch a movie right now, stop emoting there.”

“hey! I'm not emoting xochitl.”