Next Day

It was the next day of kindergarten, and our dear Philip was not afraid anymore. Eliza sighed, fearing of the same thing that happened yesterday. Although, to her suprise, it was different. Philip had ram straight inside with much excitement. Eliza had almost shed a tear. 'My little boy is growing up!'  Eliza had thought. Eliza had walked back to her car, but not without giving her sister a quick hug for good luck.
Phillip POV
Everybody had been introduced in our class. I could tell that Theodosia was unsure about all of these other kids. It was my time to shine!

"Come on Theo! Let's go make some friends!" I said, reaching for Theo's hand. "Theo?" She had questioned as I pulled her along. "Yeah Theo! Your name is reaaaaaallly long so I made it not long!" I explained. "Oh okay then Pip." She giggled. "Pip? Why Pip?" I stopped to look at her. "I don't know, it just sounded really cool" She shrugged. I shrugged back, "Oh well.."

We walked over to these kids named Frances, Georges, and William. They had shot a few strange glances at us before one of them had spoken. "So... Philip and Theo-do-zzah.. Why should we let you guys join our group?" The kid with a soft French accent asked. Theo had looked at me a bit worried so I did the speaking. "Welllll... you should let us join your group becuz we will not throw away our shot!" I cheered. The girl with the curly hair in a ponytail rubbed her chin. "Seems good enough for me! WELCOME TO OUR GANG!" She cheered loudly.

"Frances, inside voices, please!" Ms. Peggy asked, looking at our group. "Sowwy!" Frances groaned.

We had gone to the reading corner when 2 people had stopped us. "This is our space!" The tall girl with dark skin and curly hair declared. There was a boy hiding behind her with a blanket. I believe their names were Liam Madison and Meanie Martha Jefferson. My daddy had told me to call her Jeffer-shit, but Mrs. Peggy got mad at me last time, so I don't think so. "You don't own the reading corner!" William snapped at her. "Well now we do, so leave!" Martha demanded getting in William's face. I was just about to say something to her when Mrs. Peggy spoke. "Lunch time!" Mrs. Peggy had shouted. We all started to unpack our lunch when Theo looked at me. "Pip, my daddy said I can't talk to you because your daddy is a mean poopoo head!" Theodosia told me.

"So? My daddy told me to stay away from the mean bald man and his dauh-terr, but that hasn't stopped me!" I declared. She looked at me a bit worried, "but what if they get mad at us and take away all of the cookies FOREVER!!!" Theodosia sniffled. "Hmmm..." I wondered. Forever without cookies would be a very very VERRRY sad life. "I've got it!" I shouted. Theo looked at me with glossy eyes. "We can hang out all day when we are inside and when our dads come to pick us up, we can act like we hate each other!" I proposed. "But what if they find out?" She asked. "They won't trust me!" I promised. She looked a bit unsure but still nodded.
Epic time skip to end of the day
"Alright, kids, time to pack up!" Mrs Peggy shouted. Everyone was crowded by the door, waiting for their parents to pick them up. I was drawing on my backpack when I saw my dad's car pull up. I ran to his car and hopped in the back seat. "You ready?" My dad looked at me as I put my seat belt on. "Ready!" I screeched excitingly. "Then let's gooo!" My dad said as we drove back home.