Su Wan opened her mouth, she never thought that Lin Rui was so observant, that he could catch on to what she felt. If he really knew all along that she couldn't bring herself to trust him and his brothers in the beginning and that her trust would solidify and waver in every other obstacle, then how bad it must have hurt him " I - I don't.."

" you don't have to explain yourself," said Lin Rui interrupting her "as I said, you never asked me why and I won't ask you either. But just have a bit of your faith in me, no matter where I go or what I become, no matter how our life changes whether for worse or best, I would always be by your side - and so will be my brothers. We are not good men, I won't claim to be something that we aren't because if we were good men we would have let you go and let you have a life that you deserve but we won't, we can't. But what I can promise you is that if you want you can do whatever you desire, no matter whether you win or lose, we will be standing just behind you. We won't stop you from doing what you have in mind, if you succeed the glory is yours but if you fall then we will pick up the pieces that you leave behind your wake and rebuild what you lost. Because that's where you belong in our life - as the first person we need to protect, our priority. Mine priority.. So, whatever you have in mind, forget all about it, because whatever becomes of me, I will come back to you and you have to take me in your arms. No matter how unwilling you are"

*********************

Chapter 352 - Stunned By The Hateful Glare

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

If Su Wan wasn't afraid of ruining Lin Rui's farewell she would have sobbed like ugly sobbed until her eyes were swollen, but she couldn't. Shedding tears while saying goodbye wasn't a sign of good luck, so she hugged Lin Rui as tight as she could. Trying to put her feelings in this one hug until she would see him again when she was a kid she could never get the love of her mother and thus, she became a bit obsessed with the idea of a man loving her.

Which was why she jumped on Wang Tao's wagon at the slightest show of gentleness from him, she didn't even know him that well only two months and yet she handed him her entire life just because she thought he was kind to her. By the time she woke up from her obsession, she was an old woman in her thirties with a cheating husband on her back and lots of broken pieces of her heart that she had to pick up from the start.

Her obsession with love vanished and so did her hope of having a fairy tale of her own. She was sure, she was going to spend the rest of her life hating all men, no matter what kind but fortunately, she had these men. They should her what a ' real man ' means, Lin Rui had said the exact words that she wanted to hear, that she was enough, that she was perfect and that he would return to her side no matter how far he goes, how can she not love this man - who understood her so well? How could she not go obsessed and possessive of these brothers when they were everything she dreamed of?

" you have to remember what you said, if you bring another woman back - I will drown her in the well," said Su Wan though she was clearly trying to threaten him, her voice was so nasally that it sounded more cute than threatening.

Lin Rui laughed and then rocked Su Wan, patting her back " the same could be said for you, you aren't allowed to forget me. And you need to answer all my letters or else I will teach you a good lesson when I come back, alright?"

Su Wan pulled back from his chest and stared right into his eyes, nearly losing herself in those eyes like the colour of the night. She grinned like a schoolgirl in love " that's a promise"

" it is a promise," said Lin Rui before furtively looking at the open door of the dormitory and giving her the quickest peck she had in her life, maybe he understood her dissatisfied expression because he leaned closer and whispered " Don't worry I will make it up to you when I come back, can't go freaky in the academy. Now can we?"