I

Drew Murphy stood nervously outside the airport gate, his heart pounding in anticipation. It had been months since he had last seen his girlfriend, Y/N, and he couldn't wait to finally be reunited with her. As the passengers began to disembark, Drew's eyes scanned the crowd, searching for a familiar face.

And then, he saw her – Y/N, standing at the gate with a bright smile on her face, her eyes shining with excitement. Without hesitation, Drew rushed forward, scooping her up into his arms and spinning her around.

"I missed you so much," he whispered, holding her tightly against him. "I'm so glad you're here."

Y/N laughed, her arms wrapped around Drew's neck as she looked up at him. "I missed you too, Drew. I couldn't wait to see you again."

As they made their way out of the airport and into the bustling city, Drew couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment wash over him. Having Y/N by his side again felt like coming home, and he was determined to make the most of their time together. He missed her beautiful brown eyes that had the stars in them when she looked at him. He missed the sound of her voice like music to his ears. He finally felt complete knowing they'd have the week together

Their first stop was the boys house so she could catch up with his parents. Drew and Y/N arrived at Drew's house, hand in hand, their laughter filling the air. Drew's parents greeted them warmly, enveloping Y/N in hugs as if she were a part of the family already. As they sat down to lunch, Y/N found herself caught up in lively conversation with Drew's parents, sharing stories and jokes as if they had known each other for years. Drew watched with a smile, his heart swelling with love for both Y/N and his family. Seeing them all getting along so well filled him with a sense of contentment he hadn't felt in a long time.

As they sat around the table, Drew's parents turned to Y/N with warm smiles. "So, Y/N, tell us about yourself," Drew's mom said, pouring her a glass of water. "How's school? How's life?"

Y/N smiled, feeling comfortable and welcomed by Drew's family. "School's going well," she replied. "I'm really enjoying my classes, and I've made some great friends along with being ranked number 2 in my class."

Drew beamed with pride at her response, squeezing her hand under the table. "She's really smart," he interjected. "I'm lucky to have her."

"That's wonderful to hear," Drew's dad said, nodding. "What about volleyball? How's that going , are you still playing ?"

"yeah! I'm on varsity this yeah thank God and Our team has been working really hard, and we've had some tough matches, but we've also had some great wins. It's been a lot of fun being out on the court with my teammates, and I feel like we've really bonded as a team this season." The girl finished

"It sounds like you're having a fantastic season. We'll have to come out and watch one of your games sometime." Drew's mom stated. "That would be great! It would mean a lot to me to have you there cheering us on."

"We'll make sure to mark our calendars. Keep up the good work, Y/N. We're proud of you."

Drew stood up from the dinner table, his plate empty and his stomach full. He glanced around at his family, a content smile playing on his lips. "Thanks for lunch, Mom. It was delicious," he said, grateful for the home-cooked meal and the time spent with his loved ones. "Y/N and I are going to head to the beach now. We'll be back later." His family nodded, wishing them a fun time. Drew couldn't wait to spend some quality time with Y/N, enjoying the sunset and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

And as they stood together on the beach, watching the sun set over the horizon, Drew knew that having Y/N in his life was the greatest gift he could ever ask for. She was his rock, his partner in crime, and his best friend all rolled into one, and he was grateful every day that she was his.

Drew sat next to Y/N, his eyes fixed on her face, taking in every detail. Y/N noticed his gaze and raised an eyebrow, a playful smile tugging at her lips. "What are you looking at?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity. Drew's heart skipped a beat as he reached out to gently cup her face in his hands. "I'm looking at you," he replied softly, his eyes filled with love. "I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen." Y/N's round flushed and even though the blush wasn't very noticeable drew could tell he had flustered her as she leaned in, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a tender kiss, sealing their love and affection for each other in that sweet moment.