"Ainsley-"

"Ssh," he whispered as he hovered over you. "YN, you're so beautiful...." You smiled brightly at him, your eyes twinkling in the dark. He dipped his head down, licking the base of your neck.

"Fuck~" Ainsley smiled into your skin just before he bit down. You gasped, almost moaning very loudly. He began to grind your skin between his teeth, and to make sure you didn't scream out, he pushed his middle finger and ring finger into your mouth. You sucked on his two fingers like they were a lollipop as he continued to bite down into you.

You could taste the saltiness of his fingers, and a taste you could only assume was from the sweat of his cock. The scent was intoxicating and delicious, but you couldn't focus long enough on it because of him continuing to bite you. It was as if he could simply rip a bite from your shoulder. Your cock ached, as hard as physically possible for you.

You scratched at his back and ass, leaving dark red marks running down his body. As you cut into him, he bit down harder. He rolled his hips down against you. He knew pain as if it were an old friend, but this was a pain he longed for. You could feel a girthy, almost solid cock poking into your gut, begging and pressing against your own erection. You could feel something coming from his tip spreading across your body. You knew exactly what the little virgin was accidentally spreading on you like lotion.

"You're dripping precum," you mentioned with a small chuckle after pulling his fingers out of your throat. You lifted your thigh, causing more pressure against his desperate cock. "You're so cute."

"No," he grunted, grinding into your thigh harder.

"Yes, you are, pet," you repeated into his ear. He let out a quiet growl before whimpering.

"No...." This time, he sounded like a desperate child begging. The nickname pet simply turned him into a putty in your hands. You stretched out your tongue and licked up the lobe of his ear. He moaned, rather loudly, at the feeling of your tongue on his earlobe.

You laughed, tracing your fingers over his back. He hesitated for a moment before roughly, and quickly, lifting your legs and towering over you. You gasped as he pinned your hands to the car headrest over your head with only one of his hands. There was no way to overpower this trained guard.

His downturned eyes glared at you as he growled. The low sound sent a shiver down your spine and a shock to your cock.

"Fuck me," you whimpered under your breath. His growling smirk turned up into a twisted grin.

"As you wish, paragon."

With one hand holding both of yours, he used the other to start to jerk you off. It was clear that he was new at this, he probably had never touched himself, but it still felt amazing. You were so distracted by the pleasure to your cock, you didn't realise that Ainsley was face to face with your tight asshole.

You gasped in shock as his tongue penetrated your hole. The feeling of his large wet tongue violating you made you melt into the seat.

"Fuck~!" you exclaimed rather louder than on purpose. You felt your cock twitching and your hole being forced open by Ainsley's saliva. Between the ice cold air and Ainsley's tongue prodding your anus, your whole body was buzzing.

"Is this okay?" Ainsley asked, pulling away for air. He panted like a dog, as if it was taking all his power to stop himself from simply having his way with you. You were his god, his everything. He wouldn't dare hurt you, even though he could very easily do it. His body was simply your tool to use.

"Please," you hissed, covering your blushing face. "Please, Ainsley. Fuck me."

That was what he needed to hear. He pulled you to line up with himself as he knelt on the car floor, and began pushing in the thick tip. Your mouth dropped open as he stretched your walls. Thank god he lubricated your asshole with his saliva.

You were by no means a virgin, but this felt entirely new. This wasn't abuse, this wasn't a quickie in a public park, this wasn't an empty promise in someone's mom's house. This was more than fucking. This was making love.

His hands gently bounced your hips as he fucked into you. His tongue hung out of his mouth like a needy dog. You reached up and tightly gripped the headrest as you moaned quietly.

"I need you," he hissed. "I worship you, I am your pet." His tone was quiet and urgent, and yet it sounded as if he was praying to you.

Suddenly, Ainsley gripped your body and flipped your hips higher. Your aching cock bounced on your torso, flinging your precum against both of your bodies. He climbed on top of you, fucking into your tight asshole from over you. You wanted to scream as he pounded into your prostate. His hands pushed you into the bed as he lost himself.

Your mind was breaking. Fuck, your mind was breaking. You couldn't think, you could barely breathe. You were being penetrated deeper than you'd ever been. You had never reached these parts of your guts, but Ainsley was very easily pushing past them. A burning feeling was growing in your stomach as he slammed his cock into you.

Before you knew it, your cock shot out more cum than you had made in months. Ainsley didn't care. He barely noticed it drip down his torso. He kept going. Your sensitive hole was over stimulated and tears pricked at your eyes. You weren't hurt or injured, but fuck. Your body was betraying you.

Ainsley's thrusts were getting sloppy and rougher. His breathing was uneven and jagged. You knew what that meant.

"F-fuck," you whimpered, barely able to speak. "Ain....Ainsl.. Please-"

He forced himself much, much deeper into you as he painted your aching walls with his semen. You moaned as he collapsed upon the bed beside you. You both gasped for air, your sweat coated bodies heaving. His chest was still covered in streaks of your cum.

You smiled and crawled yourself to lay on the floor beside him. You just took your guard's virginity.

*****
Oooooooooooooooo, you horny fucks. I mean, I wrote it so I can't talk, but ooooooo. Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day.