Licking his lips, he looked at me..

"Wassup shorty?" Rico asked.

"H-Hey, can I come inside?" I asked, taking my eyes off his exposed body as I looked at the ground.

These baby hormones were raging. The fact that I got horny this quick was insane, but I knew that I had to control myself. Rico chuckled slightly already knowing the effect that he had on me while opening the door widely.

"Come on in."

As I entered inside his house I noticed it looked differently from the last time I was here. Walking over to his couch, I took a seat down as I looked at him.

"You want something to drink?"

"No, I just came over here to talk." I said sternly.

"Aite, what's on yo mind?" It was as if he was trying to avoid the obvious.

"Well, it's been eight months since we've seen each other and I know that the reason you ghosted me and avoided me the way that you did is because of a rumor you heard. So, you think I'm a hoe?"

"Kierra..."

"It's a simple yes or no, Rico." I said.

"No, I don't. I just didn't know if what I heard was true or not." Rico said.

"But you didn't try to find out, did you? As I said it's been eight months and you have avoided me at all cost knowing that I was pregnant with your baby. How do you think that makes me feel?"

Rico sighed as I wiped tears that fell from my eyes. Seeing that I was crying, Rico came over and sat beside me.

'Look, shorty. I'm sorry, I really am. A nigga got scared and just vanished. It's how I deal with my problems, I disappear and don't look back. I meant what I said the night we met. I really wanted to get to know you. I know that I can't make up for all the lost time that was wasted between us, but what I can do is try now..... if you let me." 

Looking at his eyes, I could tell that he was sincere, and I almost fell for it but the hurt that I felt over this situation overpowered that.

"I didn't come over here to rekindle anything, and honestly after what has happened I don't think I want to not for a long time.... my sole purpose was to get you to understand that this is your baby, Rico. Do you know how hard it's been having to do things for myself knowing the father is out living his best life? I've had to go to all of these appointments by myself, I've had health scares during this pregnancy, and the amount of loneliness that I've felt during this time has been completely overwhelming, I know you said that you were scared, but at any point you could have chose to reach out to me and talk to me to see if what was said was even true, but you didn't...."

Rico rubbed his face as he sighed and looked at me. Judging by his body language and the expression on his face I could tell that he felt bad. He didn't feel as bad as he needed to feel. I needed him to feel every tear that was shed and every amount of pain that was caused behind the rumor that was made up.

There was a long thick pause of silence between us before he spoke.

"I hear you, Ki. I really do shorty. As I said before a nigga can't make up for lost time. All I can do is be present in the now. So, I can be in the now I just need a DNA test and we can put all this behind us shorty."

Scoffing, I looked at him as I stood up.

"Did you not just hear anything I just said?" I asked.

"I heard you, but you said you wanted to clear all this up, right? What's the problem in getting a DNA test if you know a nigga the father? No harm, no foul in it."