Ilia, who always reacted conditionedly and selectively didn't understand when he heard something he didn't like, hugged him up, and a steady stream of tentacles penetrated into the two holes.

"Well... don't..."

It was almost as if he was sitting on the densely packed tentacles. Xie Ningan's hair was wet, and his whole body looked like he had been fished out of the water.

Leaning in his arms, Xie Ning'an panted, and the breath he exhaled was very hot. When he raised his head and saw the monster close at hand, he still shivered subconsciously.

Maybe the reason Xie Ning'an didn't resist when he was fucked for the first time was because of the tragedy at the institute.

So he had no choice but to accept his fate, open his legs, and let those who wanted food or pleasure invade him, no matter how excessive it was.

Those horrific scenes told him that these iliac beasts could not be called humans at all. No matter how real they pretended to be, they were still monsters.

Anyone who angers them will die.

So Xie Ning'an didn't dare to resist at all, even if he was really scared. He didn't think he could swallow such a big thing, but he still didn't dare to move when the big chicken pressed against his vagina. Will shed tears silently.

Even the tears couldn't be shed, all were absorbed by the iliac iliac. They didn't understand the meaning of the tears, they only knew that the liquid was delicious.

But today I felt a little strange. The tears shed due to fear and despair were a bit bitter, so much so that my iliac movements paused momentarily.

Fingers that looked like they were not human gently touched Xie Ning'an's cheek. He lowered his head and stared at his somewhat squeamish father quietly, trying to analyze the reason for the bitterness of his tears.

In human memory, bitter tears are not a good thing.

As if aware of Xie Ning'an's fear, Iliao touched his hair, and finally it split apart bit by bit, until the huge body gradually became like an ordinary human being.

Finally, he turned into a human form, held Xie Ning'an in his arms, and comforted him clumsily.

It's just that because of the estrus, they don't feel comfortable, their breath is hot, and their pupils are a little purple because of the discomfort.

However, she didn't act rashly anymore. She just comforted Xie Ning'an over and over again and stayed close to him, looking cautious and careful, like she was surrounding a precious and fragile crystal doll.

They are not human beings, but they clumsily care for their father in their own way. They like this person and everything about him.

Being coaxed by a group of "people", Xie Ning'an felt ashamed. Finally, he stopped crying and looked at a room full of wolf-like iliacs, speechless and choked.

He may have understood the good intentions of this group of iliacs. Although they were a little bigger, at least there was only one person, and now the room was full of people...

Hold……

Covering his face, Xie Ningan felt so complicated that he didn't know what to say.

Seeing that he seemed to be in a much better mood, and his iliac ligaments did not change back, the one who transformed the earliest reached out to hug Xie Ning'an, tentatively wanting to kiss him.

Looking at the familiar face, Xie Ning'an froze, thinking that his younger brother, who was still recovering from his injuries, should be not far away, but he was being kissed by a monster that looked the same as him.