Chapter 4: Being fucked and peed by a monster that looks like a younger brother

Começar do início

I just felt sorry for Xie Ning'an, who was so tortured by the pleasure that he almost rolled his eyes. Almost no white skin on his body was exposed, and it was all completely entangled in his iliac bones.

The uterus was pushed open repeatedly by the terrifying big cock‎‎‍‌‍bar‌‌ with fierce force. The flower hole was pitifully almost always in a tight state. The big cock‎‎‎‍‌‍bar‌ was carefully squeezed, and then was pushed open again. Fuck hard.

Even the palms of his hands were surrounded by black mucus, and their fingers were clasped together, licking the sweat from his palms.

At this time, Xie Ning'an didn't quite understand why the people in the laboratory said that the iliac was extremely dangerous. He just felt that these guys were hungry and crazy, and they were very pestering!

After holding Xie Ning'an and fucking him for a long time, Li Cai, who was the first to transform into a human form, was very satisfied. The feeling of having enough to eat and drink made him feel very happy. I ejaculated four or five times, and in the end I could only ejaculate.

What's more, he himself can't ejaculate. Once he climaxes, those tentacles will instantly swallow all the semen into his stomach, almost Not a single star will be wasted.

They absorbed everything, and even wanted to explore more delicious food for them.

‎‎‌‍‍High‌‌‍‍‎‍‌At the end, Xie Ningan even felt that his thighs were trembling, his lower abdomen was still very sore, and he could hardly hold back the urine that had been stored overnight.

"No...I...I want to pee..."

Fingers with orange-red mucus clasped the back of the iliac figure who had transformed into a human form.

Unfortunately, Ili just glanced at him and had no intention of letting him go: "Father, just pee. It doesn't matter. As long as it's Dad's thing, we all like it."

Unexpectedly, this group of iliacs was so terrifying. Xie Ningan shook his head in confusion, and finally held it in tightly.

He didn't understand why these iliac ligaments liked those unspeakable foods so much. If he really peed out and was absorbed by these iliac ligaments as food, Xie Ning'an would definitely die of shame.

It's just that the urge to urinate is not so easy to hold back, let alone when all the sensitive points on the body are touched.

He accidentally touched Xie Ning'an's clitoris on his flower hole, and felt his whole body tremble violently. His iliac movements hesitated for a moment.

Finally, the tip of the slender tail carefully touched the swollen clitoris, curiously and with a sense of exploration.

"Ugh!! Uh-huh!!"

His eyes were completely covered by black mucus. Xie Ning'an, who was trapped in the darkness, could clearly feel the stimulation brought to him by the pleasure. His vagina was being poked by the tail like a plaything, and his flesh was being poked like a toy. ‎‌Bang‍‌‍Finally, I couldn’t help but tremble, and I ejaculated as if something was broken.

The ejaculated urine did not even leave the mouth of the turtle's head, but was all drank into the mouth by the tentacles waiting for the rabbit. Xie Ning'an's earlobes turned red with embarrassment, as if he was about to bleed.

Even the urethra of the flower hole was not spared. The tentacles crawled in carefully along the liquid, stimulating all the nerves in Xie Ning'an's body, making him almost feel like he was about to be killed.

The completely satisfied iliac muscles finally secreted mucus, simulating the way a human ejaculates, filling Xie Ning'an's entire uterus.

It's just that his mucus is much hotter than semen, and the amount is huge. Xie Ning'an's stomach bulges, and it's still very hot.

"Uh...oh..."

The mucus that penetrated the uterus carefully rolled itself up, looking like eggs, round and hiding in the warm uterus.

Pulling out the cock‎‎‍‌‍butt, he pressed his brother-like iliac muscles and let go of Xie Ning'an's lips. He smiled brightly: "Thank you, father. See you next time, my father."

The departure of an iliac does not mean the end of this sexual affair. Xie Ning'an, who was hugged by the huge monster, subconsciously covered his bulging belly, stepped on the iliac's big tail, and slowly moved his buttocks ‎‌‍The chicken‎‎‍‌‍ba‌‌ swallowed it.

This iliac part only split into a ‎‌‍‎‎‍‌‍butt‌‌, but it was thick and long. After being fucked in this position, Xie Ningan even had the illusion of being vomited by ‎‎‍‎‎‌‍‍‎.

"Ah don't...don't come in again..."

His back was covered with sweat from another iliac kiss, and the orange-red mucus slowly crawled up his feet again, forcing him to assume an extremely lewd and lascivious posture.

The legs were hung by the mucus on the iliac body that was holding him, revealing the swollen flower hole that had been fucked by the‎‎‍‎‎‌‍‍‎, as well as the ugly big‎‌‍cock‎‎‍‌‍butt‌‌,‍‎‌back ‍‌‎‌‍‎‌‌‍‎ was scratched by the cold scales of the monster, and all the intestinal juice spit out was absorbed by the mucus.

After licking the sweat from his back, the iliac behind him hugged him, letting the mucus slightly lift him up, and thrust the big cock into the back of his back. ‎Li.

"Uhhhhh! No... no more..."

Xie Ning'an, who had already been fucked to the point of peeing, was fucked again by holding his two iliac joints together. The thick and long cock seemed to want to crucify him. Similarly, the thin body looks out of place with the huge monster, but it is also very erotic.

Not to mention that his whole body was completely surrounded by orange-red mucus, leaving only his nose for breathing. Xie Ning'an, who was plunged into darkness, even felt like he was flying, and the pleasure suddenly became stronger.

I don’t know if the buttocks were red after being bumped, or if they were well protected by the mucus. Anyway, Xie Ningan felt as if every inch of skin was being sucked by an invisible mouth, and no sweat was wasted.

When the light returned, Xie Ning'an didn't even react. His eyelashes trembled in confusion, and his eyes were filled with water.

Not to be outdone, the remaining iliac left mucus in Xie Ning'an's body, causing the mature little one to be fucked by She was seven or eight months pregnant, lying on the bed with her big belly on her chest, her chest rising and falling violently.

The uterus was already filled with mucus eggs, and these iliac iliacs were very interested in the sweet milk. Before finally leaving, they even kissed his bulging belly.

"Well, no more..."

After Ili left, it took Xie Ning'an a long time to wake up, looking at his bulging belly, he fell into silence.

Even if he is as calm as he is, he is still a little desperate about his current life, let alone whether anyone can save him. Every time he learns a new trick, it is a bit overwhelming for him.

Xie Ning'an didn't know what was in his stomach. He could even feel them beating in his stomach, like living things.

He didn't know if the iliac also had the idea of ​​mating and the ability to ejaculate, but these things left in his body did make him a little uneasy.

Not to mention that they were still moving, like dozens of vibrating eggs stuffed into his womb, making Xie Ningan's legs so weak that he could hardly get out of bed.

After glancing at the innocent-looking Ili standing next to him, Xie Ning'an finally pushed himself up with difficulty and hid under the quilt, trying to get these inexplicable things out.

Obviously these guys wouldn't...wouldn't leave anything in his stomach before.

Looking at the dense hickeys on his arms, Xie Ning'an instantly felt that it was really not easy for him to be alive.

Not to mention the arms, even the soles of his feet, there were hickeys that would cause him to suffer from trypophobia.