".....why you asking.....???I told you... you are free to take decision...and from next week our mv work wi start we will get hectic too" he wiped extra ointment from his hand.

"Oh all the best.......I will arrange everything....on time...did you take the medicine dentist gave?"

"Before that shower....come....." he dragged him.

Bogum drunk a whole glass of soju and lied over the counter.

"You did awesome dude....we all suffered in bad marriage....that too marry famous ones....he will be happy to marry a nobody........not let him.
........hahaha" Ralph grabbed a bottle of alcohol.

"Just see what I'll do.....that doctor's assistant.....Samantha....is my pet.....I will destroy their lovestory......poor doctor......"

"Seem like a n evil plan......you guys are badddd" Kris mocked.

The lights of far away buildings were glittering in night. Their faint house was appearing from glass window. A mild snell of lavender and frash mint was in air.... peaceful.....calm....loving..... Dr.Bunny was on Tae's figure... mixing with his embrace.....closing eyes. Idol was rubbing his lower neck with pure passion.....No words.....just an ethereal feelings to understand each other heartbeat..........

"Are you mine?......" Taehyung traced his neck.

".....huh....." Jungkook sounded.

"Is there anything more important than me.....?"

"............" Jungkook looked at him blinklessly.

"Crazy right......leave.....I....."

"I LOVE YOU......." Jungkook immediately hugged him.

"I got it......" Taehyung smiled proudly.

Again silence......a long one.

"Kook come on.....you crying.....hey I...just....." Taehyung held face. Wiped it.

"Don't....I'm sorry ......you don't need to say anything.....relax....."

Jungkook lost in his eyes.

"Well doctor bunny did you remember what I learned you?" Taehyung looked at his lips.....

Jungkook's eyes got wide immediately.

"I....I...."

"Let see......."

Taehyung was yawning his car. Evening rush was on road. Last two week's mv shoot was making him drained.....didn't even go home. Tonight he will finally....he took out his phone dialed Jungkook's number....but disconnected thinking to give him surprise. He ordered some banana oreo for bunny..... He slowly entered the quiet house. Went straight to kitchen.

"Good evening sir.....what w...." Wang interrupted.

"There will be a delivery.....take them and send it to room.....and don't tell Jungkook"

".....but he is not here.....he said he will return tomorrow......" Mrs Wang replied.

Within a minute all surprise turned into shocked.....all his excitement plan went vain.....

"........oh......umm......ok" he went to room.

He couldn't understand he should angry....?....well he didn't collect enough reason......doctor didn't know.....still he was feeling bad. Suddenly sound of phone calls broke his trance. He got up and looked at screen.......... 'Dr. Bunny'.

"Hello...."

"Didn ear dinner?" Doctor asked.

"I'm not hungry yet....."

"Tae....what's wrong with your voice....."

"No....thing Kook....it headache....."

"Oh....I'm telling Nanjoon hyung....."

"I'm in home Kook....."

"Why....why didn't you tell me....I...I...."

"I want ed to give you surprise.....but I should know you also working....."

"No....no...please.....I'm sorry.... sorry.... please.....it's....my....oh Tae sorry....."

"Kook relax.....I'm not angry....just little upset....don't worry....we will spend time tomorrow.....ok"

"Ok......"

It was 11 in morning when he woke. Now he was feeling quite good
....physically and mentally. He got fresh and went to downstair. An aroma of delicious food hit nostril......he went to dinner table.

"Patrick......breakfast......" he shouted.

"....Waffles or.... pancakes or....guksu....." a tray appeared in front of him with a beautiful chef.

"More options....please" he frowned eyes.

"....... kimchi.... streak and pasta are.... almost done for lunch.....they can added if....."

"Hmm....... dr. bunny lost his job?"

".....no....he just.....a chef for you... today.... so what you eat?" he smiled.

"I'll eat the chef" he pulled him. Took Doctor I embrace.

"I miss you......" he captured his neck.

".....Not...n....o....here....eat first....."

"Feed me....."

"How was mv?" Jungkook took Waffles

"See it....it will out next month.....your work done?" Taehyung tagged his locks.

"Yeah....you know minister Lee is coming to ennogoration....." he picked another piece.

"Hey Kook this Saturday my friends are going to movie.....do you have time....."

"Satarday.....I....actually I have an..... appointment with.... minister Lee.....I...."

"It's ok.....you will meet them later
....now let's sleep after breakfast....???" Taehyung smirked.

Thanks for reading.......
write your thoughts........