marudhaanik koalam pottu mani kaiyil valaiyal pottu
indha rojaavuku rojaapoo nee sootu

Pranav was so soon to join meera and Vinay to the centre of the stage and dance with them making Nithya laugh to their no co-ordination dance.

un kanavan naalaidhaan varavaendhum
uyir kaadhal nenjaiyae tharavendum

Ananya who was decorating the stage for haldi, which is going to be held on the same stage, her hands stopped doing the prior work unconsciously she was struck hearing the next line.

manappandhal thoranam naan poda
manavalanoda un kaikooda
un thandhai ullam dhaan oonjal aada

Her eyes involuntarily moved to her grand father ( Pranav's father) who was enjoying the trios dance with smile in his face.

hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai ahai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai hai

Ananya missed the balance and was about to fall but she was subconsciously awake which made her to hold one her cousin's shoulder and balance herself.

Pranav and Nithya got ready for their haldi function in white attire making everyone go awe looking the perfect jodi of their family.

Both got blessings from his father and sat on the haldi stage.

Nithya's happiness knew no bounds as she is enjoying all the rituals of her marriage. She always wanted a perfect marriage to be held with all rituals happening around her, that's the reason she wasn't able to anwer Pranav surely when they discussed about register marriage.

But now everything is becoming true!

Her wishes

Her dreams

Her prayers

Ananya: Kaadhalenum sollai nanum sollavillai
solla vandha neram kaadhal endhan kaiyilillai
kaadhalenum sollai naanum sollavillai
solla vanda neram kaadhal endhan kaiyilillai

Ananya wasn't able to control herself from singing the next lines which is apt to her situation,so she connected karaoke only to express her feeling through this way.

Ananya: vaazhvu thandha vallal vaangikkondu poga
vaazthu cholla naanum vandhaen kangal eeramaaga

She saw her grand father who was already looking her and smiling. Ananya wiped her tears and smiled at him.

enrum enadhu kannilae un bimbam unai enni vaazhvadhae en inbam

Ananya saw Pranav who was laughing at Nithya as her face, legs and hands everywhere was filled with turmeric and her smile was gleaming like a moon.

ingu nee sirikka naan paarthaalae endhan kaadhal vaazhum
nee vaazhga.. nalamaaga.. nee vaazhga.. nalamaaga..

Ananya smiled to their smiley face and applied turmeric to their cheeks.

Nenachapadi nenachapadi maapila amainjadhadi
unakkenna pirandhaanoa uyirudan kalandhaanoa

Nenachapadi nenachapadi manapponnu amainjadhadi
unakenna pirandhaaloa uyirudan kalandaaloa

Pranav's head was knocked from back making him coming out of his sighting world and see Meera standing there crossing her arms to her chest.

"Thatha rendu peraiyum kuptanga..."

She said and dragged Nithya from there. Pranav smiled sheepishly at her and followed them.

alli vizhiyoram anjanathai theetti
andhi vanna pinnal meedu thaazhai malar sooti
alli vizhiyoram anjanathai theetti
andhi vanna pinnal meedu thaazhai malar sooti
aadhi muthal andham aabaranam pootti
annamival medai vandaal minnal mugam kaati

To add meaning for the lines she came to the stage with Pranav with her ever lasting smile. Her maroon saree showed her adorable to everyone's eyes.

Both stood infront of their guest clasping their hands receiving their blessing.

getti melam kottida manapennai thottu thaali kaatinan maapilai

indha aezhai nenjamum nee vaazha enrum pookkal thoovum nee vaazhga.. nalamaaga

Ananya thrown the sacred rice on them with tear filled eyes and went from there without gazing back at them .

Nenachapadi nenachapadi manapponnu amainjadhadi
unakenna pirandhaaloa uyirudan kalandaaloa

Nenachapadi nenachapadi maapila amainjadhadi
unakkenna pirandhaanoa uyirudan kalandhaanoa

marudhaanik koalam pottu mani kaiyil valaiyal pottu
indha rojaavuku rojaapoo nee sootu

marudhaanik koalam pottu mani kaiyil valaiyal pottu
indha rojaavuku rojaapoo nee sootu

💟

Nithya slowly hugged her legs with her arms gazing the night moon. She smiled seeing the moon and caressed her engagement ring.

On the other side Pranav stood in his balcony and saw the moon which gleaming so well that day. He smiled thinking about Nithya and stared the moon with expectation about his life.

Ananya's ashened face was clearly visible through moon's light, her dry tear marks found it's way with the fresh one. She smiled sadly gazing the moon and hugged herself to her knees.

To be continued....

Sorry for the late Makkaley... First three chapters schedule panirundhen before publishing the story adhu dhan adhu correct time ku vandhuruchu...

And konjam moola back vangudhu adhu short update inniku... Naalaiku vandhurum correct flow of the story.

And story pudichiruka?? Illaiya?? Because votes and comments rendume kammiya iruku...because of that I m demotivated to continue the story...

Do share your opinions....

Votes mukkiyam bigileyyyy...😂