A Day with Dad _Papa

Start from the beginning

Abhi :(shocked)Nahi.. (Mahira and Daya looked at him with tension)uncle bolo tum..

Daya: (softly looking at tensed Abhi)Boss..

Abhi : Daya, abhi nahi badmein baat karte hain main ghar jaa raha hu tum aajana..

Daya : Boss, baat to suno..

Abhi left as Mahira bend down still in his arms looking at Daya tensed face as he looked at her asking in her sweet voice

Mahira :Kya hua uncle ko??

Daya :(smiling cups her face)kuch nahi princess... (he looks at road)aaj unhe sach ka pata chala.. (looks at Mahira)tumhare baremein pata chala.. waqt lagega iss sach ko mane mein.

Mahira: kaunsa sach??

Daya : (smiling looking at her then open his mouth widely)yahi ki aap princess ho aur princess ke samne bow kiya jaata hain aur wo bhul gaaye na isliye kahi aap unhe punish na karde isliye

Mahira (chuckling cuts daya)hahaha isliye wo bhag gaaye..

Daya :(whispering in her ears as she chuckled again)bhag gaaye nahi kehte, chale gaaye khete hain..

Daya rubbed his nose in her hair as she felt ticklist and chuckles at his action and twilt in his hand..

Mahira : No..No..No..

Daya : abh tak itna bada muh phulake bhethi thi aur abh has rahi hain..

Daya start tickling while she laughs in his arms moving with Daya holding her safely in his arms.

Mahira:(laughing loudly as daya takes turns holding her in his arms)no papa..no..eno..eno...

Daya:(stops and put her down smiling)enough kehte hain princess.

Daya bend down to her height as she keep her hands on her hips while daya looks at her keenly.

Mahira:ok, (rolling her eyes)abh?

Daya;hmmm aap batiye princess aapko kya karna hain?

Mahira:mujhe........

Daya looked at her chuckling face while he nodded in no and she in yes..

Daya:noooo...

Mahira:(chuckling loudly)yes..yes..yes...

After sometime both of them were dancing inside a game zone mall infront of dancing break mahine.

Mahira was looking at the machine and 2 people dancing crazily on it as Daya-mahira looked at then with gasp then at eachother.

Daya:(bending down towards her)ye kitna acha dance kar rahe hain...

Mahira:Don't worry when Maahira is here..

Daya looked at her with helpless expressions and closed his eyes thinking.

Daya:Gaaya tu kaam se.. tujhe dance ka d bhi nahi aata..

Mahira:papa, ticket leke aao na next humari turn hain.. jaaaoooo na

Daya:Haa baba jaa raha hu..

He went to get tickets while he left mahira near dancing machine, he was back in sometime mummering to himself while he saw mahira missing from there and gets tensed.

Daya:(mahine operator)bhaiya.. aapne ek bachi dekha?blue color ke frock mein hain.. yahi thi..

He noddes while daya cleching the tickets and tension on his face clearly start looking around running here there when he find her standing near a 3Dzone shooting area looking at the screen.