face in her tits 💕

i'm in class rn and i'm horny so!! i thought of this last night and i've never seen something like this before i really like it

you were on top of taylor and you were cuddling and making out. you loved kissing her, her lips felt like heaven. her hands roamed your body as you sighed into her lips.
"hold on baby get off for a second, let me try something"
you crawled off of her and watched as she started taking her clothes off
"take your clothes off, darling"
you quickly listened, taking everything off. you sat on the edge of the bed and she kissed you.
"i'll be right back, ok?"
you nodded and she kissed your nose before leaving the room. she came back a few minutes later wearing an 8 inch strap.
"i don't know if i can take that"
you said nervously, twisting your hair.
"don't worry, ill be gentle"
she kissed your head before she laid down on the bed.
"get on top of me, honey"
you shakily hovered over her strap. she grabbed one of your hands and kissed it, sensing you were nervous. she put one hand on your waist and the other hand on the strap, slowly putting the first inch in. she slowly pushed you down, stopping after a few inches. you let out a short gasp.
"doing ok, baby?"
"yea, t. you can keep going"
she pushed a little more, not all the way yet. you moved your hips, adjusting to her size. you felt more comfortable now and relaxed onto the last couple inches of her.
"good job, baby. i knew you could do it, my brave girl"
she started rocking your hips on the strap, you starting to moan.
"oh, this feels good"
she smiled at you as she watched you. you stopped for a second.
"wait, tay?"
"yes, darling?"
"what is it that you wanted to try? i've rode you before.."
she smirked
"come here"
she grabbed your shoulders and pulled you down so your face landed right in her tits.
"i want you to eat my tits while i fuck you"
you got flustered. she positioned your face so your mouth was against her nipple. she started thrusting into you, her strong arms keeping your head forced against her tits. the feeling of her tits on your face and this angle with the strap had you quickly coming undone.
"oh fuck. fuck! tay!"
your hand reached up to taylor's other nipple, touching it as your lips brushed against her other one. she let out small moans.
"oh yes baby, just like that!"
her grip on your face tightened. she was slamming into you hard and fast.
"tay, tay, tay! you f-feel so good!"
your hot breath against her nipple
"fuck baby!"
she cried. you started drooling over her tits as she slammed into you even faster.
"yes! tay!"
"y/n! oh fuck baby!"
"i-i'm close"
you moaned, squeezing her nipple harder.
"fuck, me too baby."
"i'm cumming!"
you released and cried as she slammed into you, your face still forced against her tits. she let out little moans as you screamed. once you finished, she slowed down before pulling out. you kissed her tits and she played with your hair.
"that felt incredible, t"
"i love you so much, y/n"
"i love you too"
you kissed her before tiredly collapsing on her chest.