ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82 {ᖇEᑌᑎITIOᑎ}🦨

Start from the beginning

Their moment is cut short when another child speaks to the blond girl holding my partner and his ex "Wanna play on the swings?"

(Damn)

"Wait for me!" The girl puts the two toys down and runs off. I see Woody move just a little but Bo cuts him down with her crook. A child dashes by until the coast is clear.

With a yank and spin Bo pulls the cowboy up with her as she manoeuvre her way through the playground in a way that indicates she knows this place. She grabs onto a flying disc and the use it as a cover, passing right by me and rolls it towards the bushes. Chasing after them I see them take a tumble into the leaves where their proper reunion begins.

"BO?!" Woody picks himself up from face planting the ground in their crash landing.

"Oh, I can't believe it's you!!" Bo turns to excitedly greet the cowboy. I slow my approach down and quietly step closer, still hiding out of sight from any nearby kids.

"Bo Peep?!" Woody has the biggest smile on his face, they were always made for each other. I knew it then and I know it now.

"I never thought I'd see you again!!" With her crook, Bo pulls Woody up adjusting her hat that had fallen too low over his forehead with a ginger touch. She always use to fix his hat for him, until I took over once she left. The moment grows a little awkward as she brushes a leaf from his shoulder as he sort of holds his arms out. I take my time to flick my legs over the Wooden stumps that lined the playground to enter the bushes with them. Hearing the tussling I made Bo looks to meet my eye and her light up with absolute glee.

"Y/n! Oh I've missed you." She beams grasping my shoulders and looking my face over absorbing my details.

"I never expected to see you here Bo" I smile resting my hands on top of hers also looking over her face. She's got a few scratches now, I wonder if she got them on her travels or after ending up her in the playground. For the most part she looks pretty much the same, distantly familiar but kind old Bo.

"So Y/n, tell me which one is yours?" She turns me around to look out at the playground filled with kids running around a giggling together.

Just as she asks this Woody behind me rats his hand on my shoulder and asks the same question to Bo. "Which one is yours?"

"None."

"No one."

All our voices overlap and I was surprised to her Bo's answer, it seems Woody was too. "Wait, you're- you're a lost toy?"

"You're a lost toy?" Bo asks again, at the same time.

"That's awful." Woody frowns.

"You poor thing" I gasp.

"That's great." By smiles but instantly she questions us "Huh?"

"I mean awfully great that you are lost out here." He tries to both understand and accept all a while trying to stop the conversation from turning awkward. Before it can a whirring sounds out and in the distance I see a rabid animal come charging at us

"Skunk, skunk, skunk!" I point and cower back. Where do we run? There's no where to go!

"Watch out!" Bo cries out, oddly getting in front of us with her crook. Woody and cower behind her looking on confused. Why is it revving at us?

It becomes clear that it's not an actual skunk but rather a remote-controlled skunk. The "skunk" backs up as Bo follows it down a the light hill. "You almost ran 'em over." Woody and I slide behind to see her push the skunks back open, and there sits her three little sheep, who were driving this remote sort of 'car'.