"...To insulting the Queen of Hearts herself!!" The boy seemed shocked, and Crowley was doing absolutely nothing to calm down the situation. Seemingly still in a state of shock from you yanking Grim out of his arms, whom is still cuddled up against your chest. He hasn't moved an inch...

Wait, who even is the Queen of Hearts??

"It is a horrible crime!"

You glance around, trying to see if anybody looks like they're going in to stop whatever might be about to happen. Crowley is stood there, his feathers all ruffled. The orange-haired boy and Trey are stood off to the side, seemingly panicking.

"Ergo... You will lose your head!"

Riddle should hopefully be meaning what he did to Grim and NOT actually losing his head, but it's always possible he meant otherwise.

"Understand?!"

You were about to step up and intervene with what was going on, but someone started quietly laughing. You turned to look at who the owner of the voice was, only to see 4 other robed figures all seated together at the front of the room. It was honestly surprising you could hear their voice from how far back you were, but it could honestly just be the echo of the chamber.

"Heh heh... Mr Rosehearts's magic never fails to amaze me." Their voice was smooth, but you couldn't see who the owner of the voice was since you could just see the back of the people's robes.

""Off with your head." A unique spell that places a magical collar around an opponent's neck, thus completely shutting off their magical power..."

You froze from where you had been slowly inching closer towards the bench to try and see who it was speaking.

That's.... Honestly a little scary....

.....It might just kill you....

You quickly shake your head as a shiver runs down your spine, silently scolding yourself for even thinking such a thing. You're made of dark magic. It's literally your life source, flowing through your gold blood at all times.

"And to be able to activate such an advanced spell with such a short incantation... There aren't many mages of his calibre, even at this prestigious academy."

The voice stopped speaking as one of the fingers moved their hand up to their own face, adjusting something you couldn't see.

The figure beside the one that just moved their hand leaned back, hands behind their head as they rested back against the back of the bench.

"Ha! We're lucky the little red-headed boy is such a hard worker!" A different voice piped up, this one a little more gruff but a lot deeper. It most likely belonged to the one who'd just leaned back.

Wait... That one has two weird little pokey things at the top of their head, beneath the hood. What are those....?

"His magic really is incredible." A different voice piped up, this one much more cheerful and higher pitched than the last, sounding closer to the first person who spoke's voice. However, one of the robed figure's leaned forward, resting their arms against the railing that blocked off the middle of the room with the floating coffins surrounding it. That voice probably belonged to that one too.

That left two on who could've been the original speaker, but both were sat straight backed with the shorter one between them. There was a head's difference in height between the two though...

The straight backed one to the left of the one who'd leaned forward brought one hand, most likely to sit beneath their chin.

"Well, didn't he steal the spotlight?" A new voice chimed, it was elegant and rather beautiful. Perhaps its owner was that one, the one whom rested a hand beneath their chin.