"No, he always treated her as his little sister. He even fought with me, if i scold her" Arnav informed. 

"The real person behind her murder is someone who really know about her very much" KKG said.

"Can it be Lavanya?" Arnav doubted. KS gave helpless look.

"I dont know. But we must find out." KKG said.  

"I cant rest till detective find out? We need to find out from our end?" Arnav said frustrated.

"Relax arnavji, We need to be careful" She said.

"Not WE but YOU. They might harm you thinking you are MY khushi" Arnav said the same thing KS mentioned. KKG looked towards KS in shock.

"How come both husband & Wife thoughts also similar" KKG wondered.

"What?" Arnav asked.

"Nothing arnavji, If you think its Lavanya then we need to observe her." KKG said.

"How?" He questioned.

"You need to spend time with her" She suggested.

"No way. I dont like her" He said without beating around bush. KKG widened eyes.

"Then why you agreed to marry her?" KKG questioned though she know the reason.

"Because of my family, my mother health" He replied.

"Hmm. Will think of something arnavji. Dont worry" KKG said and went to her room. KS followed her.

"Khushiji, I need your help?" KKG said.

"Khushi i am a soul, What can i help you?" KS stated.

"You can go to your mother's place and observe lavanya" KKG said her plan.

"Ok" KS agreed.

"Will you live without seeing your arnavji?" KKG teased her.

"Khushi i am soul, i cant blush" KS stated.

"Wont you sleep, eat?" KKG questioned. 

"Hunger, money, status, arrogance, all till we have blood and flesh. Once its gone, everything is gone." KS stated.

"Hmm" 

"Ok, i will go now" Said KS and went to Sinha's home. Other side KKG went to same devimayya temple to meet Narayana swami. She directly went to his home. 

"Swami" Khushi said to make him notice her presence.

"Haa khushi betiya, sit" He said.

"Is everything fine now?" He asked.

"No swami, nothing seems to be ok. Today we just find out she was killed by someone. I enquired about her, even servants of that home says she is good lady. I am not understanding why someone will kill her?" Khushi questioned.

"Khushi GOOD for you may be BAD for others. There is NO specific reason to HATE someone. Main killer is the one who has vengeance on her from her birth, Even before her existence." He said.

"How can i find him?" She questioned.

"One by one truth will unveil to you. Be patient and trust Kalima, She will help you." He said.

"I came here to ask you something swami. Soul is unable to touch or move anything, i heard many stories back then, where SOUL can even have powers to kill human, control nature?" She asked.

"She will also get that powers soon" He said.

"Can we do any pooja to help her?" She asked him.

"Not required bitiya, Devimayya is on her side. Be brave and help her." He said. She stood up to leave, he stopped her.

"This two sacred threads are for you and her husband. Tie it on bicep, dont let anyone see it. They will protect you both" He said handing one to her and tied other on her.

She came back to RM by 7PM and did her routine. They had dinner and she went to her room. She started thinking about swami words. 

"Who will have vengeance on Khushiji from her birth? From her birth means lavanya will not be the killer. She is younger to her."  She thought.

"Wait, MAIN KILLER!!! That means there will be another person too?" She wondered. 

"Devimayya help me" Khushi uttered.

"Khushi" KS called her.

"Ha khushiji" KKG responded.

"Dont worry about anything. Eventually we will find out everything. I stayed with lavanya all the time, she doesnt did anything suspicious." KS said.

"Hmm. I met swami" KS explained about what he said and showed sacred threads.

"Arnavji stopped believing in god. Do one thing say i would be happy if he tie this, then he will" KS said to which KKG smiled brightly. 

Khushi went to his room and knocked twice. 

"Come in Khushi" He said.

"How do you know its me?" She questioned him.

"Your anklet" He said with light smile.

"Actually i went to swami, he gave this" She said showing sacred thread.

"I dont believe any of these khushi" He said.

"Arnavji, please tie it for YOUR KHUSHIJI sake, she will be happy thinking this thread will protect you" She said and arnav nodded head in yes.

"You need to tie it on bicep and dont let anyone see it arnavji" She warned him. 

"Khushi, tie it" He said extending his hand. Obviously he cant tie it himself. She felt nervous in his presence, her heart started beating loud. She never ever been close to any men in her life. 

"When is your birthday?" He questioned.

"27th dec, 1995" She replied.

"Ohh"

"Why you asked arnavji?" She questioned.

"My wife born on 25th dec, 1995. I thought you both might be twins but no chance it seems" He said, she too nodded and went back to her room.

"Khushiji?" She called sitting on bed. KS came in.

"Your idea worked." KKG said with bright smile. 

"You really born on 27th?" KS questioned. 

"I didnt saw obviously i was new born. My caretaker said it. As much as i know her, she wont lie" KKG said. 

"hmm"

"Any idea came up to stop your husband's marriage?" KKG questioned KS, she nodded head in no.

"What does your family hates in girls particularly?" KKG questioned.

"Nothing, they will give freedom. But they dont like drugs, alcohol and pubs" KS said.

"Does lavanya have anyone of above habits?" KKG questioned.

"No of course, she is my sister" KS stated.

"Then how will we stop this marriage, Di? I am confused?" KKG said.

"What did you call me?" KS questioned.

"Di, obviously you are elder to me. I dont like calling you Khushiji, you dont like me calling you Devilji." KKG ranted. 

"I love it when you call me di. It felt so natural." KS said, they smiled at each other.

-------------------------------

Hello guys, Here is another part. How is it?

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors. 

Please vote and comment. Thank you all. Happy Weekend....