Chapter 2.5

We see Miguel working on his computer as Peter comes beside him.

Miguel: *not looking at Peter* You're here. Good. Come here. You should see this. You might wanna put the kid away.

Peter puts Mayday on a table, as he walks up to the computer and sees the screen.

A few seconds later, he looks at Miguel, confused.

Peter: What's the meaning of this?

Miguel: I'm not so sure myself. This hasn't happened before.

We see the screen as it displayed Y/N standing over Norman, as he goes to end things, but the video pauses at that moment.

Peter: So what are you saying? That it's an an-

Miguel: Possibly. This is a special kind. For now, we need to proceed with caution. One slip-up and it could turn out really bad for the whole multiverse.

Peter looks back at the screen, as he then turns around and looks at the venom-Norman symbiote fusion.

Peter: What...?

---

We see Y/N running as he is suddenly tripped by something as he falls down.

He looks down as he sees a hand coming out of the ground. The hand had his world's Peter's costume on it.

The hand erupted as it tried to push it's body up and a skeleton in a Spiderman costume comes out, crawling towards Y/N.

Peter?: Y/N...! You let me die...!

Another hand comes out, this time, a wrinkled and old one.

May?: Y/N... Why did you not save me...? Why didn't you stop my death?

Y/N: *sweating and terrified* I... I-

???: Oh, Y/N, Y/N, Y/N~

Y/N turns around as he sees Carnage-Goblin standing behind him.

Carnage-Goblin: You think that everyone dying was my doing~ While it's true, it happened because of you~, didn't it?

Y/N: Wha-What... Do you mean...?

Carnage-Goblin: Oh, it's simple, really~ You went to the other dimension, and decided to stay there for a while, didn't you? You made "friends"~ You felt as if you were home, didn't you?

Y/N: That's not-

The symbiote fusion grabs Y/N by his neck and holds him up in the air.

Carnage-Goblin: What? "That's not true." Is that what you were going to say? Oh, it's true. It's damn true~

Carnage-Goblin: You knew you had to go to Alchemax from the beginning~ An unfit Peter, an untrained Spiderman, and another spider girl were able to sneak into the damn company, so, shouldn't it have been child's play for you~? Considering you specialize in stealth~?

Y/N: I... That's-

Carnage-Goblin: I'll tell you what really happened~ When you got into the dimension and saw that Peter was dead, your true colours showed~

It throws Y/N away, as the boy tries to shoot webs, but nothing comes out of his wrists.

Panicking, he tries to throw whatever he could grab at the symbiote fusion, as he desperately tries to crawl away.

Y/N: No! Stay away from me! Stay the hell away!

Carnage starts to morph once again.

Carnage: Aww, don't be like that~

It gains a stable shape as the symbiote fades away from the face.

The symbiote's host was now... Y/N?

Y/N (Symbiote): After all, I am, but you~ I killed everyone~ you killed everyone~

Y/N: Stay the hell away!

Y/N (Symbiote): Back when you went into that dimension, you showed your true colours~ You went to May and MJ, not because you needed a place to work~ no, no, no~ You went to them, because you felt alone~ you felt scared~ You went to them, because you're a pussy, Y/N~

Y/N: Stop saying random shit!

Y/N (Symbiote): Aww, you hate to admit it, but you agree that I'm right, don't you~?

Y/N: I-I-I-

Y/N (Symbiote) walks up to Y/N and grins as the symbiote covers his face.

Y/N (Symbiote): Time to wake up, pussy~

Y/N jolts up in his bed as he falls on the ground, clutching his heart as he tries to breath properly, but was failing to do so.

???: Alright, take deep breaths there, buddy. Take long deep breaths.

Y/N tries to look at whom this voice belonged to, but his vision was blurred.

???: Take deep breaths... Calm yourself down...

Y/N feels a hand rubbing on his back, and surprisingly, it helped a ton, as soon, his breathing started to get even and he lied on the ground, panting.

???: There we go. Feeling better?

Y/N: Who... Who are you...?

He turns around as we get a proper look at who this person was.

Pavitra: My name is Pavitra Prabhakar. I was just walking around when I heard really small cries from help from your room. You seemed pretty scared, are you okay?

Y/N: Thanks... For that... Pavitra... I appreciate it...

Pavitra: No need for thanks, bro. We're Spider-pals, aren't we?

He puts his fist forward.

Y/N stays silent for a while, as he takes a final deep breath before bumping his fist with Pavitra's.

Pavitra: Let's go get you some fresh air. Also, we need to have you get rid of the stress and stuff! And I know a Spiderman who is also a good therapist! He is a friend of mine! Everyone is, to be fair, though... Well, anyways! I'll have you go to him! Trust me, it'll help you. A lot!

Y/N tries to think of any counter to this proposal, but the author was too tired to write any more scenes, so Y/N surrendered.

Y/N: Alright, alright. I'll go to therapy.

Pavitra: Nice!

A/N: Aaand, chapter 2.5 done! Me, as an Indian, LOVED the fact that an Indian variant of Spiderman was introduced in the movie, but the one thing that stuck out to me was how they wrote Pavitra's name.

Technically speaking, both are somewhat correct, but I prefer Pavitra over Pavitr, so I'll be going with that style.

Anyways, hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.