[1.7] Extreme Believes & Extreme Violence

Word Count: 2342 words.

TW

This topic contains a heavy abuse, please be warned and please be careful when you read it.

"Can I have some of your hair, pretty lady? Yue gave me some of hers." Milo made Asami uncomfortable with Mako staring down at him. 

"Looks like I have a competition. . ." Mako squinted his eyes, he looks around but doesn't find the mentioned Beifong. "Where is Yue?" Mako asked making Asami laugh at him. 

"Your infatuation with her cannot be any more obvious." Asami teases the fire Bender. "You can just tell her how you feel, the worst she will say is no." Asami shrugged as they were welcomed in the air temple island. 

"My father said no to Lin Beifong and that is why this place is an island, it wasn't an island." Milo, for some reason decided to share this piece of information. 

". . .Yikes." Bolin fears for Mako. 

"Please, Yue isn't anything like Lin Beifong. She's nice, gentle and she's perfect." Mako's head was everywhere, but how he described Yue made Korra chocked on nothing, giving Asami a look of disbelieve. 

And Asami gave Korra a 'Sorry, he doesn't know.' kind of looks. 

"Yue promised us she will come over for dinner, it's been a real while since she visits. And Dad doesn't want us to know this but, he misses her greatly." Jinora whisper to the group and chuckles, feeling rather naughty. 

Meanwhile, Yue as Jia continues to share her influence as subtly as she can whilst working with Amon's most trustworthy Lieutenant. So far as she can tell, everyone likes her, but Amon's inner most likely doubt her. Yue isn't ignorant and is aware that she is pushing it, but the temptation is right in front her unseeing eyes, the truth behind her father's death is hidden in Amon self-righteous mask.

"So, we know that you're keeping a real secret, Jia. Come on, let's do this game where we share our deepest secret and never tell on anyone!" Kana encourages while Kumo looks like he's interested. 

"That's stupid, you're a boot licker that will snitch on us the moment you could. No way I'm doing your stupid game, Kana." An equalist name Sho, scoffed mockingly. 

"I'm not a boot licker!" Kana stood and took a great offence. 

"But in his defense, you're kind off a pushover, Kana." Kumo shrugged. 

"Ugh, not you too, Kumo! I thought we're best buddies." The young woman couldn't believe the guy she's super close with. 

Yue listened as their bickers continues. Since Yue can't exactly see what they all look like, Yue remembers them by their voices and footsteps characteristic. Kana reminds her of Korra while Kumo both sounds and weight like Bolin. Sho on the other hand reminds her of Mako, where his voice is mostly gentle towards her, and that his arms for some reason radiates body heat more than others.