🦋 | 1 - Im Not Jealous

Start from the beginning

Changbin was confused until he saw the bright phone screen that was Chans phone, he picked it up with his free hand and saw the post that made Chan cry like this. Understanding why Chan is crying.

"It's okay to cry, you feel betrayed and hurt and jealous don't you? It's okay to feel those humans Channie, your human." Changbin whispered into Chans eat softly, as he stroked Chans soft blonde locks with his fingers.

Chan was unable to say anything, he just let it all out. Clinging onto the stronger like a koala to a tree.

"Shhh, go to sleep Channie, we can talk about it in the morning when your not all up in your feelings." Changbin said, laying down with his arms still wrapped around Chan, letting Chan lay on top of him.

Chan didn't fight it and just closed his eyes, falling asleep in a matter of minutes due to all the crying he was doing a couple minutes before.

Changbin let out a sigh of relief once he saw Chan go to sleep, and then he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep as-well.

( THE NEXT DAY - Wholesome Friendship BinChan yup yup )

( NO ONES POV )

Today they had to go produce there songs for the combined album, every member from both groups were in the studio, thinking of what the songs should be about.

While they were in the producing stage, with Minho and Chan and Bangchan sitting in the chairs, Han was observing from the back. His eyes glued onto Chan.

Han didn't know if he heard the wrong thing but he woke up in the middle of the night to crying, he didn't think much of it, until he heard words that were coming out of Chans mouth, hearing about how Chan had a crush on him..

Han didn't know what to do but he knew Chan had no clue he knew about it.

While they were producing they took a little break, and Han just stood in the same place, leaning against a wall and still watching as Chan talked to the other Aussie in the room, Felix.

Han didn't think much of it, and just stopped looking at Han, and decided to talk to Minho.

"Hey Minho, whatcha doing?" Han asked quietly as he walked closely to the producer chair that Han was sitting in.

"Just looking at this post Hyunjin made look." *Minho said chuckling a little, pulling up the phone to the standing squirrels face for him to see it.*

@HYUNJIN✔️

( just imagine it's the studio ) @HYUNJIN✔️ - Ever since we took a break, this has been the only position Felix has let Chan lay in for the past 15 minutes

@HYUNJIN✔️ - Ever since we took a break, this has been the only position Felix has let Chan lay in for the past 15 minutes.

@FELIX✔️ and 145,678 Others have liked this post.

VIEW COMMENTS

@I.N✔️ - Can confirm, but now it looks like a clingy koala with a sleepy Kangaroo, someone let this man sleep.
> @FELIX✔️ - Don't worry, that's exactly what I'm making him do, take a nice nap.
> @LEE.MINHO✔️ - Why am I not surprised you look like a protective mother
> @SEUNGMIN✔️ - right, it's giving this is my kangaroo and you can't touch him.

After Han looked at it, he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed, not at Chan but at Felix, just a little, he knew Felix doesn't know that Chan doesn't like him but instead likes Han.

After about another good 30 minutes break, Changbin decided that they would all just be better if they worked on the track more, besides one of the producers was sleeping in the arms of there Australian brother.

What May happen...? Who knows..

TO BE CONTINUED.

———————————————————————

Hii!! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! A new one will be released on Saturday like the little schedule I made!! BYEE!!

———————————————————————