"You better" Jungkook answered, his hand going into the other's hair and pushing his head down until he felt the warm sensation surround his dick. Taehyung wrapped his lips around the first half, swirling his tongue around the tip for a while before finally taking him whole. The lewd sound it made had the cock that was deep inside his throat twitch, Jungkook grunting and tightening his grip. 

When he couldn't hold it in anymore, Taehyung hollowed his cheek and removed his mouth, leaving only his lips on the top of the cock, swirling just before going back down. He did this for some time, switching from only his mouth or hand to both, leaving only his tongue and playfully licking from the base of the cock to the tip where he could taste the pre-cum.

"You look so hot when you do that" Jungkook whispered through his teeth, the other staring at him while kissing his dick, his hand cupping his balls which had the elder's knuckles turning white.

Eventually Taehyung felt Jungkook softly raise his head, bringing him into a messy kiss where both precum and saliva was exchanged until Taehyung broke the kiss to sit back in his seat and started taking off his shorts, swinging them off past his white sneakers. While he did that, he saw Jungkook had pushed his seat back, offering him more access.

With a smile on his face, the brunette proceeded to straddle Jungkook, taking his face between his hands in a fiery kiss as he rocked his waist back and forth on top of the other's very hard cock until he grabbed Jungkook's shoulder in order to support himself as placed his body over his erection and slowly sat down on top of it. The silent scream Jungkook made as his lips opened wide had Taehyung's smirking, cupping his face before lifting his body up and letting himself fall back down.

He could feel Jungkook's large hand on the back of his thigh as he rocked his hips back and forth, the heat from both of their bodies fogging up the tinted windows of Jungkook's car. Using one hand on the ravenette's leg, he supported himself best he could while he kept his dick buried deep inside of him. Always switching from one place to another, he kept on going, the pleasure being too overwhelming to even feel the ache in his legs or arms from the uncomfortable positions. 

At one point, Jungkook's hand came to rest on his lower back, bringing him right in front of him as their breaths mixed with each other, their groans and moans becoming only one. Placing his hand on Jungkookg's throat, Taehyung kept himself steady as he could already feel himself reaching his climax.

"I'm close" he exhaled in one breath.

"Wait for me" Jungkook's demand was unbearable for the brunette who was so close to coming and just as he accelerated his pace to try and catch his high, he felt a finger wrap around his cock and block his tip.

"No" he cried, letting his head fall into the crook of the other's neck.

"Come on, baby, I'm almost there" his hands went to cup Taehyung's round ass cheeks, helping him move back and forth, faster and faster.

"I can't hold it anymore"

"Now" Taehyung felt the other remove his finger and let out a high pitched moan as his body shook uncontrollably, splashing his white cum on the other's tummy at the same time as a warm liquid shot inside of him.

With a bit of help, Taehyung managed to slide back to his seat, opening the glove box to take out some tissues and clean himself up a bit, trying his best not to mess up Jungkook's car. For a moment both boys stayed quiet, their chests going up and down. Looking at both himself and the other, it almost made Taehyung laugh. He still wore his shoes and t-shirt but no bottoms and Jungkook had his shirt open, his tummy still glistening from the cum that was previously splashed on there, and he had his pants halfway down.

"Not gonna lie, you're kind of turning me on again" Jungkook looked at the other and chuckled.

"You don't look half bad yourself, I kind of don't want to take you home so soon, we usually spend more time together in my bedroom"

"I know, I was thinking the same thing" Taehyung pouted, he really liked spending time with the other, even with no sex involved.

"I'm starving, we could go eat?"

"Let's do it!" he was so happy, he hoped Jungkook hadn't noticed. Besides, it would be the first time they'd go out in public.

"Let's do it, I'm buying" Taehyung put his clothes back on, the ravenette doing the same before starting the car and driving to the nearest fast food restaurant. 

------------------------------

I cannot stress how much I'm obsessed with this fanart