Charlie was having another breakdown and starting to cry over how she can't do anything about the Angel army, but Alastor did thanks to Frank, the egg boi.

"Alastor?" (Y/N)'s ear rized curiously as he smirked widely.

"Those big scary angels aren't quite as indestructable as you would think. You and the other misfits may stand more of a chance against them than you think."

"H-How!?" Charlie begged to know. "I'll do anything!"

"Anything?"

"Al, no." (Y/N) whispered and Alastor hummed and stroked her ear gently, making her leg kick back at the feeling.

"Then, let's make a deal." The male demon offered as the Princess took a step back, not believing what this meant.

"Y-You want my soul...?"

"Heavens, no!" Alastor's voice raised up a little in slight tone before going back to normal. "All I need from you is one small favour. What's a favour between friends?" Oh now he was acting all cute which meant something would go bad. He did this with people when he was human as well, not actually knowing how to seem serious in these situations.

"I will NOT hurt anybody for you."

"Who is asking that!?" Charlie wasn't buying his act at all.

"One favour at a time where you don't harm no one! In return, I'll tell you what I know. Do we have a deal?" He held his hand out to her to shake as there was green aura appears in the room and from Alastor's hand. Razzle and Dazzle growled as the hybrid grabbed them and got off the bed to sit against the far side.

"Deal." The Princess's horns appeared and eyes turned red as they shook hands, making loud static noise radiate from Alastor as his smile really went wide seeing stitches, but Charlie's eyes were closed from the flash of green voodoos and patterns, along with the gust of wind.

That was when Vaggie entered the room with her spear in hand.

"Right on cue." Alastor told Vaggie.

"What did you do!? Let her go!"

"Vaggie, stop!" Charlie stopped Vaggie from attacking Alastor as she dropped the weapon from the shock.

Razzle and Dazzle were sniffing at (Y/N)'s wound and started to whine quietly, seeing the blood stain coming through the bandages. The darker demon flew to Alastor and whined, pointing to the bed as he walked there to see the blood staining.

"Oh my..." The Radio Demon knelt down and held (Y/N)'s warm hand gently and started to apply pressure to it. "Why ain't it healing...?"

"Alastor?" Charlie looked back and the two women saw the situation and gasped.

"I didn't think it would be this bad." Vaggie spoke. "We might need your Dad's help with this because Alastor? Did you stitch the wound up?"

"I did." He nodded. "It seems the attack was angelic enough so normal healing is impossible to work. If she doesn't get the right help..." His ears threatened to fall down. "We will eventually lose her to the injury."

"I'll get him on the phone, until then, Vaggie I need you to go to Carmilla Carmine and convince her to teach us how to defeat angels. If she can, we might have a chance."

"Just with the eight of us?"

"Me and Charlie will get that sorted once her Dad comes and helps (Y/N). Until then, we would appreciate it if you can do your bit and go do what Charlie requests." Alastor smiled at the former angel.

"Okay... Be careful, Charlie." Vaggie then left, knowing Charlie wouldn't want to hug or anything right now.

Razzle whined and licked (Y/N)'s cheek gently, making her chuckle.

"I should've stayed in bed. I'm sorry, babe."

"Don't be sorry." Charlie watched as the two hugged gently, along with Razzle and Dazzle's comfort. She smiled slightly. "I promise you'll get through this and we can kick some angel butt together as a team. How does that sound? I also promise you can get revenge on Adam."

"Really, Al?"

"Really, my dear."

"Can't wait..." She chuckled and closed her eyes against his shoulder, ears falling flat and tail had stopped wagging, showing she fell asleep.

"I'll call Dad. Take her to your room, Alastor." He nodded and picked (Y/N) up bridal style. "Razzle, Dazzle. Go with them, okay?" They nodded with slight growls and purrs.

---

Lucifer was looking at the countdown of the next extermination on his phone. He knew the meeting wouldn't work. He had that gut feeling that it had failed due to something dramatic. When he saw Charlie calling, he rubbed his eyes and answered.

"Hey, sweetie. H-How is things?" The King of Hell nervously asked.

"Dad... We need your help. It's (Y/N). Dad... She's dying from an angelic wound."

"I'm coming over." Lucifer immediately said and continued to talk. "Make sure she is stable."

"Okay, Dad."

The call ended and Lucifer stood up and put some clothes on since he was still sitting in bed at the time in his boxers.

"What the fuck have you done to get yourself injured in a meeting, (Y/N)...?"