Oh, to love someone who will never love you back...

(ART IS NOTTYY MINEZZ))

Poob had been in the elevator for quite some time. 'Gos it prety boring here :\' They had never thought that way before. They realized how unusual that was and shake their head.

The elevator opened and it was splits floor! 'I hope split can help me out! I luv her jokes :)' They thought as the player and its friends kind of struggle on the obby. Soon enough they all make it.

Weird...two people came in. Split had walked in and waved at Poob as they wave back. Who was that? Someone wearing all black looking like he's in a bad mood. It's Pest! Poob enjoyed Pest but, Pest with Poob? Not so much.

"Hiya Poob! Are you peelingg good today??" Split said giggling at their own joke. "I am now that mah best fren is here!!1!1!1!!!" They said smiling at Split. Pest roles his eyes at the both of them. After a while Bive had joined them. Screaming their beliefs at everyone. (Maybe turning red a tad bit and stuttering when Split talked to her but shhhhh)

Split waves goodbye to Poob as she goes back to her floor with Bive. As Poob waves back the elevator door closes. Pest was standing there. Mumbling something.

"Whatcha thinkin abt?!"

"私を放っておいてください."

"Uhmmm- That might be interesting!" Poob says trying to make conversation. 'He's so cool!' Poob thinks with Pest being all dark and mysterious in a way that's cool to them.

"I luv parties!!" Poob exclaims. They love mentioning that. They never had the chance to talk to anyone about party tricks.

"Mhm. Good to know. I guess.." Pest just glances at Poob.

"I uhm- like ur voice!" Poob is trying to be nice. Also they're convinced that Pest is just not in a good mood today. They think that everyday.

"Say! Why don't you come to my apartment?! It could be fun! I could teach you how to make some nice pies and pancakes!" Poob smiles. "Though I could teach you how to make cake but I might have to give it to you- I'm not too much of a cake fan-"

"That's surprising.あなたのような迷惑な人のために."

"Hm???" Poob still didn't understand what the heck he was saying.

"Nothing." Pest shrugs as the elevator dings.

It was Poob's apartment floor. "Sooooo wanna join me for some baking??"

"If only you'll leave me alone tomorrow."

"Of course!!"

(SLIGHT TIME SKIP)

"Tada!!!" Poob holds out a beautiful looking pie. Pest was actually impressed just, not expressing it.

"Wadda think?? It's not great but it's what I did!"

"Hm." Pest's tone was less annoyed but more impressed as he slightly nods his head.

"Wanna tryyy??" Poob had said already having a slice out for them. (Pest goes by he/they so I'll try not to make it too confusing) Poob hands Pest a fork.

Pest puts the fork in and takes a bite. As he swallows he freezes. 'Why the hell is this amazing.' Pest thought. He puts the fork down and nods "it's alright."

"Grreatt!!" Poob was happy and blew his party horn.

(Sigghghghgggg another time skip)

Pest had left. Poob sits on their couch. Someone in mind. That...beetle- that cool beetle guy. Poob's face felt warm has they think more of them. Poob then shakes their head and gets up to go to bed.

                                        End  :)

(HOW ARE WE FEELING WITH THIS?!?!? PlPLZPXLPLX PUT COMMENTS SO I CAN KNOW HOW WELL IM DOING :33)